Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite moment(s) of 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely my two. Also, the the last three or four months as a whole and the way it made up for the terrible first half of the year.

Comment

kessler ko green
      froch ko bute

marque pac 4 fight was insaneeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Figueroa TKO stoppage of "El Artista" Perez

Also: Mares schooling Moreno
        Salido stopping Juanma (AGAIN)
        Danny Garcia KO of Morales
        Dulorme stoppage vs Abregu
        Rios TKO vs Alvarado
        Santa Cruz stoppage vs Morel
        Cottos lost to Trout
        JMM KO of PAC

Comment

Martinez schooling Chavez Jr. and ending all the trolling of Mushahadeen. I couldn't even find a good stream for the fight so I had to depend on the boxingscene RBR discussion to know what was going on. In the 12th the comments had me worried that Sergio might have gotten KO'd but that didn't happen.

Marquez knocking out Pac. Never would have even thought Marquez could pull that off the way he did. Watched it at a bar full of Mexicans and that place exploded with cheers when the KO happened. I cheered for about 5 seconds but then had to pause until Pac came out of unconsciousness.

Comment

I didn't think anything could top Martinez vs. JCC Jr.. that was very gratifying watching a guy who had to work hard scrape and claw to get every bit of advancement career wise dominate a guy that was handed a whole lot and really doesn't have a clue about how hard boxing is and how seriously he should be taking it.

Really though watching JMM achieve what has been an obsession for him in the way he did, did manage to top that for me.

Those would be my top two.
            Last edited by The Gambler1981; 12-22-2012, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Guerrero shocking everyone by doing the exact opposite of what we thought he should do by fighting Berto in a phone both. And, not only beating him there but dropping him twice.

The other would Martinez clowning Jr.

Comment

Marquez stopping Manny

Garcia stopping Khan

Salido stopping Lopez again

Comment

Working...
                X