Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara's win over vanes will be enough for the fans to fight canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lara's win over vanes will be enough for the fans to fight canelo?

It will be enough for you guys if Lara win the martirosyan bout?..please take in consideration that it is wbc champion duty to defend his Tittle against mandatory contenders...

molina deserves to face canelo before lara imo

Comment

What do you mean by "for you guys"? Boxingscene has always wanted Lara to fight Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
        molina deserves to face canelo before lara imo
        Man i know that your hate level is gigantic but bro, we are trying to discuss another stuff but ok...look..i belives that Molina is highly accomplish to get that fight..he is a very difficult guy,,hes constant clinching make him a hard opponent..i wish the best for him..

Comment

only if he gives Molina a rematch

Comment

what hate level? molina beat lara in my eyes and beat kirkland too

IMO he's the ''man'' at 154

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              What do you mean by "for you guys"? Boxingscene has always wanted Lara to fight Canelo.
              In almost every thread ppl talk about canelo facing Martinez, Mayweather, cotto, they seem to forget that he have to defend his belt against top ranked 154 pounders..i read that he is not gonna fight till may 4 and he want Floyd, Martinez or cotto for that date then he will fight again in September against another of those that i just mentioned...he clearly don't want to fight his mandatory..i see ppl will say that Lara don't have enough fights and blah blah blah..

Comment

No no no! Remember it's what the fans want! Lara shouldn't face Canelo until he rematches Molina... By that standard we should want Rios to rematch Abril. Oh sorry, Rios 'won' that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  only if he gives Molina a rematch
                  Lara's team said they try many times but Molina's team said that they want other fights..

Comment

what we want and what we get are two different things. i order for lara to get that fight, he needs to leave beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is the best jr middleweight in the world.

he'd have to beat everybody that they won't put canelo in with at 154. he needs to be active, and collect all the belts he can.

Comment

Working...
                    X