Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: I'm Ready To Be Faster, Stronger, Tougher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going to be a great night of boxing, and Cotto may be the underdog but this is 154 and Miguel has a good chance of winning this fight. All the best champ!

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
      SUCK DEES NUTS, Im not here to entertain your dumb ass!

PRPP
      You are a smelly rican!!! Go home no one likes you here you son of a penis
      Last edited by iRealChamp; 05-04-2012, 12:32 AM. Reason: Cuz a ngga ****ed up in tha typing what *****

Comment

Originally posted by Dat View Post
        It's going to be a great night of boxing, and Cotto may be the underdog but this is 154 and Miguel has a good chance of winning this fight. All the best champ!
        ngga **** u too!

Comment

Originally posted by irealchamp View Post
          ngga **** u too!
          any one of u herb ass nggas wanna bet with me and my boys?? **** you guys!!! Son of penis's!!! Ngga!!!!! I got all my chips on shane mosley and money mayweather step up!!!

Step up!!!

Steup !!

Step up!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

I really believe the victory over margarito was a big reboost for Cotto. It might not be enough to beat a guy like Mayweather though. I think it will be an exciting fight with Cotto having his moments though. I can see Cotto winning some of the early rounds but after the first 6 to 8 rounds it will be all Mayweather. I see Mayweather winning a close but clear decision like against DLH.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
              Dont forget if a "war" breaks out Floyd anit going nowhere

That's what weeeeee want!

PRPP

GUERRRRRRA COTTO...!!!!!!
              Take no prisoners.....

Comment

Working...
              X