Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best 2nd Tier WW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's Quintana, close second to Collazo.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
      I'll take the boxer who has shown good skills against top competition, Quintana. He looked good before that crushing body shot against Cotto, and looked very good in the first match against Williams.
      cant u say the same for zab tho?

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
        The thing I don't understand about Zab is why the **** he doesn't move down to 140. He could easily make the weight and I think he coud potentially dominate the **** out of that weak weight class. Especially considering the fact that he is officially done as a force at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
          I think it's Quintana, close second to Collazo.
          quintana looks very good at times, but he can not get hit by top level guys. collazo can bang, box, and hang in there with elite competition for 12 rounds. luis or cintron are the best of the lot.

zab should move to 140. he lost to carlos baldomir, end of story....

Comment

Cintron. Berto should be up there but Cintron right now is still better than him IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
              quintana looks very good at times, but he can not get hit by top level guys. collazo can bang, box, and hang in there with elite competition for 12 rounds. luis or cintron are the best of the lot.

zab should move to 140. he lost to carlos baldomir, end of story....
              Collazo has only fought 1 elite welterweight, Quintana holds a win over Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
                I think you needed Berto in the poll.
                I don't see Berto as 2nd tier sir....he is a belt holder and has explosive talent lets put him in there against 1st tier see how he does and then determine whether he is 2nd or 1st tier. For now since he is a belt holder and in my book going to be matched very soon too one of these 1st tier guys he is 1st tier....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by luckylefty731 View Post
                  I don't see Berto as 2nd tier sir....he is a belt holder and has explosive talent lets put him in there against 1st tier see how he does and then determine whether he is 2nd or 1st tier. For now since he is a belt holder and in my book going to be matched very soon too one of these 1st tier guys he is 1st tier....Lefty
                  true but after forbes, its supposed to be collazo. so it wont be til 2nd half of 2009 or 2010 to see berto against a clottey, mosley, cotto

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
                    Yeah, but a 5 bout losing streak means that he is probably not the guy who will end up winning a big fight again.

Quintana beating Williams > Judah's career since Cory Spinks II.

Comment

Paul Williams.

That fool is second tier till he wins back a title.

Comment

Working...
                      X