No announcement yet.

I'M GOING TO THE SUPER BoWL!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    you're gonna need to bring a piece of paper that says 'Makavelli Is The Messiah' for me to authenticate whatever pics you post on Sunday night
    If the allow me to bring in paper, I might write that down

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      If the allow me to bring in paper, I might write that down

its a football game bro...people bring giant signs...im sure they'll let you bring a piece of paper with words written down

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post

This is a cool pic I snapped a few months back. You can see Brush rolling out onto the field with Cam.
        killin me fam

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
          Even if there's a picture of himself, we don't know for sure that it's Brush.

The Chargers lanyard, some vocal "suck my balls" and a picture of a sign that says "Southpawhitman loves Tim Brady" should be good.
          It's true. I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            killin me fam
            I had the Steelers flag welded onto his wheelchair for his birthday.

Comment

its a football game bro...people bring giant signs...im sure they'll let you bring a piece of paper with words written down

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                I had the Steelers flag welded onto his wheelchair for his birthday.
                Jesus, hahahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  Even if there's a picture of himself, we don't know for sure that it's Brush.

The Chargers lanyard, some vocal "suck my balls" and a picture of a sign that says "Southpawhitman loves Tim Brady" should be good.
                  That sounds fair to me.
                  Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 02-01-2016, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Mak Da Gawd. Is that what you want

Comment

• Just take a picture of your ticket, next to your computer screen logged into your profile page..

Comment

Working...
                      X