No announcement yet.

NSB myth is that all the past ATGs fought everyone and its not the case at all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    GGG sai he would go down to 154 where Floyd is supposedly a lineal champ and holds a belt and all you heard was crickets.
    Everyone says they would go to 154 for Floyd.. Hopkins saying he would go to 160... Is Floyd suppose to fight him to. It's not a realistic fight to make..

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      Ray Leonard vs McCallum would of been cool.
      So would have Hagler vs Mccallum

Comment

Ray Robinson avoided Charley Burley.when the threat is high,that's normally the case.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          sorry to disappoint you but it's not about floyd or Manny

Its about all the great fighters ive watched in my lifetime who people say didnt do this, or that but act like atg in the past fought everyone when its not the case

My point is it is not possible to fight every one in your era....they didn't then, they dont now

Judge fighters for what they have done, not for what they haven't done

If Mayweather/pacquaio bickering is your thing, go to another thread this one aint for ya
          How about a record of 45-0. 10 of those wins against HOF'ers? Sounds like it's a better record than Floyd Mayweather to me.

That's Harry Greb for ya. In ONE SINGLE YEAR! Think about it. Harry Greb surpassed Floyd's entire career in one year alone!

Comment

are there any atg's that didn't beat atleast 1 other highly regarded(atg) boxer in their primes or close to it?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              How about a record of 45-0. 10 of those wins against HOF'ers? Sounds like it's a better record than Floyd Mayweather to me.

That's Harry Greb for ya. In ONE SINGLE YEAR! Think about it. Harry Greb surpassed Floyd's entire career in one year alone!
              Lol. Sounds like Harry Greb is more regconize, and had more impact in his era than Floyd Mayweather. The point is this Mayweather didn't fight in Greb's era, and Greb didn't fight in Mayweather's era. If you believe Harry had a bigger impact and greater career in Boxing than FMJ than shots out to Harry.
              Last edited by Horus; 10-06-2014, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

One day someone's going to say the same thing when they mention Mayweather & Margarito.
                Why is Margarito even seen in a favorable light is my question.
                The guy got suspended for cheating. He was found guilty for
                Cheating! He is disgraced!

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                  Lol. Sounds like Harry Greb is more regconize, and had more impact in his era than Floyd Mayweather. The point is this Mayweather didn't fight in Greb's era, and Greb didn't fight in Mayweather's era. If you believe Harry had a bigger impact and greater career in Boxing than FMJ than shots out to Harry.
                  It's not only Greb that surpasses the selfproclaimed TBE by miles and miles not only because they fought more often but also because they fought the better opposítion.

Comment

Working...
                  X