No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire on Taking a Rest, Rigondeaux, Moving Up, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire on Taking a Rest, Rigondeaux, Moving Up, More

Following his four title fights this year WBO, Ring Magazine and WBC Diamond Belt super bantamweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire wants to get boxing out of his system for a little while.

Donaire who received a warm welcome on his arrival early Wednesday morning spent much of the day shuttling between ABS-CBN television and radio studios where he was embraced by show business stars and simple fans because of his sterling performance in scoring a smashing 3rd round knockout over Mexican warrior Jorge “Travieso” Arce at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas last Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Rigondeaux doesn't deserve to fight me"

Comment

donaire will TKO rigo sig it

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post

hahahaha

Comment

Because Jr don't fight all comers and only fights old, little men he is not the P4P champ

Because Sergio went down in that last round he is not P4P champ

Because it took JMM 4 fights to produce that Killer KO and was getting beat to death in those final rounds He is NOT the P4P champ,

Because Andre Ward doesn't look that good and never has he is not the P4P champ

The Pound 4 Pound champ is NONITO DONAIRE !!!!!!! #1 Boxing Champ on the EARTH !!!!!!

Comment

Do the full quote.

But he wants the title.

If it was based on who Rigo fought, then indeed Donaire is right. Rigo has fought who?

Comment

Even though i think its gonna be a **** fight action wise im really looking forward to Donaire Rigo.

Comment

"[Rigondeaux] doesn't deserve to fight me, he holds the belt and I'm just going to go for that. Just clean it up so there's nothing left to say."
                there you go..i FTFY.....

Comment

When Rigo gets in da ring with NONITO DONAIRE, his mind will seperate from hims body mang and we will pray it comes back.

Question mang:

Will Rigo do the chicken dance first or just fall on his face like Pac and Hatton?

Comment

Lol..hahaha...he don't deserve the fight...only arce, mathebula, vasquez jr and narvaez deserve to fight him...period...

Comment

Working...
                    X