Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Have Four Opponents, Pacquiao and Judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope JMM is on every PED in the book and has loaded gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
      If you know you have four opponents, you know what you have to do to get the win. If you don't do that, don't complain about being robbed since you know it has happened before and will happen again. If you know you are getting robbed, go for the knockout.
      Good logic. Keep it up.

Comment

JMM has to win this fight. The whining and crying need to end.
        Plus, Mayweather will have a ready excuse not to fight Pac.
        That guy's legacy has to end with a word duck. One more year
        to go.

Comment

ive always liked jmm

but he's already b.i.t.c.h.i.n about the ref & judges!!! This guy really lost the 1st fight(judge scoring the 1st round 10-7 instead of 10-6 which wouldve given Pac a SD W), in the 2nd fight, it couldve been a draw if not for the KD, and the 3rd fight, he got on his bike the last few rounds and gave it to Pac(although i thought it was a draw as well). What he needs to do is beat PAC up the entire fight a/o knock him out....nuff said. and quit b.i.t.c.h.i.n already, you sound like a scorned wife!!!! &
          Last edited by mrlopez; 11-27-2012, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
            but he's already b.i.t.c.h.i.n about the refs!!! This guy really lost the 1st fight(judge scoring the 1st round 10-7 instead of 10-6 which wouldve given Pac a SD W), in the 2nd fight, it couldve been a draw if not for the KD, and the 3rd fight, he got on his bike the last few rounds and gave it to Pac(although i thought it was a draw as well). What he needs to do is beat PAC up the entire fight a/o knock him out....nuff said. and quit b.i.t.c.h.i.n already, you sound like a scorned wife!!!! &
            I love how some people bring up the judging error in the first fight yet fail to mention the other 2 judges scorcards which were ridiculously wide for both fighters (One judge had Pac winning 7 rounds!?!?!? LMAO!!)

2nd fight was close and it could have been a draw AT WORST. JMM won no less the 7 rounds.

And the third fight is the clearest of them all, 115-113 for JMM at worst.

But of course, he has to fight the judges as well, JMM is correct on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Hmm, I wonder why Manny made JMM move up to a weight class above which he usually fights.
              Hmmmmm...................

Comment

MARQUEZ was still dreaming

Marquez continues to dream due to punishment from the Pacman. Everytime his ass kissed the canvas, he dreamt that he was winning the fight. He was knocked three times the first Pacquiao fight, once in the second fight, and his face dismantled in the third fight. Stop dreaming Marquez the whiner, you did not win a single fight.

Comment

Originally posted by gago View Post
                  Marquez continues to dream due to punishment from the Pacman. Everytime his ass kissed the canvas, he dreamt that he was winning the fight. He was knocked three times the first Pacquiao fight, once in the second fight, and his face dismantled in the third fight. Stop dreaming Marquez the whiner, you did not win a single fight.

Just how Pacquiao didn't beat Timmy!

Despite being knocked down, Pacquia still cant beat Marquez legitly, and Pac's face against Clottey was dismantled worst than JMM's in the thrid fight...GREAT LOGIC, guess Clottey won that fight!

*******s keep getting

Comment

same old marquez, already making excuses. he already said he's fine with the 3 judges. he also said he plans to win by knock out to take it from the judges hands. seems marquez is not satisfied with his training, maybe his arthritis is worst than ever and his venting his frustrations at the judges. all that piss drinking must have done something

Comment

jmm wont be aggressive... he talks a good game but the gameplan will be to run... in anycase pac's the one that needs a KO to win or else they will rob him

Comment

Working...
                      X