Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Have Four Opponents, Pacquiao and Judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't even care who wins... I just want a good fight and a KO, that way no one can complain!

Comment

Pacquiao beats Marquez three times already although I suspect he used steroids with Heredia. Hope this time it will be a knockout cause I'm sick of him being a sour grape.

Comment

I'll say one thing about JMM, he sure is buffed compared to the way he used to look. I don't think it's roids, I just think he hit the weights.

Comment

Don't listen to your trainer when he's wrong and says you are so far ahead after 9 rounds that you can take the rest of the fight off this time.

Comment

With Steroids, anything is possible Juan...

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
              Pacquiao beats Marquez three times already although I suspect he used steroids with Heredia. Hope this time it will be a knockout cause I'm sick of him being a sour grape.

Just like Bradley beat Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by SmarterTho... View Post
                With Steroids, anything is possible Juan...
                True, but all he needs to do is just stick to his boxing skills to beat Pacquiao...how he has in the past.

The judges on the otherr hand, those are the more tougher opponents.

Comment

Marquez

Marquez is winning this fight.. No doubt! He is in Beast mode

Comment

ows?

You actually thought you've won against Pacquiao. You forgot you suffered a busted face, broken nose and hard to breath. Youve been down 3 times and wobbled 4 times and almost died. How did you won? Counter using your palm? Yes, your punch looks like a slap. You will never be a winner even w/out a judge when you fight like that againts Pacquiao. KNOCK OUT is the only chance for you and that is imposble because PACQUIAO this time will not boxed but to brawl you all night long and you will be KO'ed!

Comment

Originally posted by rhobertzky View Post
                      You actually thought you've won against Pacquiao. You forgot you suffered a busted face, broken nose and hard to breath. Youve been down 3 times and wobbled 4 times and almost died. How did you won? Counter using your palm? Yes, your punch looks like a slap. You will never be a winner even w/out a judge when you fight like that againts Pacquiao. KNOCK OUT is the only chance for you and that is imposble because PACQUIAO this time will not boxed but to brawl you all night long and you will be KO'ed!

Just like Pcquiao will never win against Timmy!

Pacquiao has brawled box, hell he can come in with some kung fu or all sorts of fighting styles, Marquez will always school that ass, but as long as he has Uncle Bob's judges, he will always be safe.

Comment

Working...
                      X