Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell's Twitter:Floyd Mayweather has started back training today (PIC INSIDE)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooooooohhhhhhhh makes sense. haha i only get 50% of forumn jargin

Comment

Originally posted by 240sxdippin View Post
      ooooooohhhhhhhh makes sense. haha i only get 50% of forumn jargin
      now its 52%

Comment

Stay sharp champ

Comment

Floyd looks sharp on the mitts.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            Floyd just goes in the gym sometimes anyways. Add to that, you can tell that both Senior & Roger are concerned about Floyd's inactivity & lack of rounds. Even Floyd seems like he's starting to realize it. I think his team wished that the Ortiz fight wouldve went longer because he needs rounds. Thats why if he's not going to fight before a Pac fight, they want him to do some extra time in the gym to get his timing back right & knock that rust off
            I agree. The truth is I dont think Floyd expected Ortiz to go down from that cheap shot. I think it was his way of getting even because of ortiz's headbutt and to show he means business. He probably didnt expect Ortiz to slump over like that.

Comment

Cool i wonder who he will fight next

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
                I agree. The truth is I dont think Floyd expected Ortiz to go down from that cheap shot. I think it was his way of getting even because of ortiz's headbutt and to show he means business. He probably didnt expect Ortiz to slump over like that.
                ortiz didn't want another 8 rounds of humiliation... that puto just sat there and took his paycheck and robbed everyone who paid to see the fight.
                Last edited by John Barron; 11-24-2011, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X