Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great vacation stories... (from The Coagulator)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great vacation stories... (from The Coagulator)

My wife and I are headed to Cancun at the Blue Bay Getaway and Spa...all inclusive, ocean view, adults only, topless optional resort for 21 and up....mind mind wanders as I stare out my window from work. If you havent been to the site...check it out...go to www.bluebaycancun.com and check it out for yourself. Do we have anybody on this site who lives there? Tell your awesome vaction and or spring break stories here!!!!! When I get back, I will provide a full report.

The Coagulator!

***The Coagulator tried to start this thread, but for some reason no one could post in it, so I tried to fix it for him. We'll see...***

Not awsome but still...

When i was a teen me and my parents went to the south of France, to Lourdes. Kinda a religous pilgrimage. but id prefer to call it a vacation.
    Anyway, met a girl, and went out on a few dates and lost my virginity.
    The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Comment

i was in a club in cancun, mexico (called 'up and down' if you go) and i was had drank enough to burn a small hole in my brain. i was fooling around with this girl the whole time, when i realized i lost my silver chain. i proceeded to call her out for stealing it, but upon emptying the contents of her purse onto the bar and finding nothing, i realized i was mistaken. girl BITCHSLAPS me, and thats in caps lock for a reason.

go back to my hotel room and see that i never even put my silver chain on. cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie
        i was in a club in cancun, mexico (called 'up and down' if you go) and i was had drank enough to burn a small hole in my brain. i was fooling around with this girl the whole time, when i realized i lost my silver chain. i proceeded to call her out for stealing it, but upon emptying the contents of her purse onto the bar and finding nothing, i realized i was mistaken. girl BITCHSLAPS me, and thats in caps lock for a reason.

go back to my hotel room and see that i never even put my silver chain on. cocaine is a hell of a drug.
        that was a great vacation story?
        lol!

sounds more like a nightmare.

Comment

Well, we have 26 days till we go to Cancun. Learned alot of things about the hotel. They have 2 pools...a "quiet pool" surrounded by wildlife and plays soft music and they have a "sexy pool" where the staff play adult games like guess which butt is your mans and "topless volleyball" (OMG) and the staff walks aound this pool all day passing out taquilla slammers. If ya want for a small fee they will take you on a catamaran on the ocean and drink more, they have 7 hot tubs and 2 pools, 5 restaurants, bars, they also have a swim up bar and between the 2 pools is a snack hut that serves burgers and dogs all day. Windsurfing, ping pong, billiards, holy **** I cant wait...to give a full report of the festivities when I get back. Hey all you youngin's still in college and over 21...I hear this place gets nuts during spring break....OTT (over the top).....

Comment

Originally posted by The Coagulator
            Well, we have 26 days till we go to Cancun. Learned alot of things about the hotel. They have 2 pools...a "quiet pool" surrounded by wildlife and plays soft music and they have a "sexy pool" where the staff play adult games like guess which butt is your mans and "topless volleyball" (OMG) and the staff walks aound this pool all day passing out taquilla slammers. If ya want for a small fee they will take you on a catamaran on the ocean and drink more, they have 7 hot tubs and 2 pools, 5 restaurants, bars, they also have a swim up bar and between the 2 pools is a snack hut that serves burgers and dogs all day. Windsurfing, ping pong, billiards, holy **** I cant wait...to give a full report of the festivities when I get back. Hey all you youngin's still in college and over 21...I hear this place gets nuts during spring break....OTT (over the top).....
            Today is my last day of work till next week wednesday...I will bring ya' back hopefully a hell of a story. How's Fiesty...did she have her baby yet? The Coag!

Comment

I used to luv swimmin as a kid.

Always went to the beach over summer BITD.

My parents had friends in Atlantic City we used to visit. I'd spend all day out there on the beach. Buildin sand castles, swimmin, checkin out bitches I was too fuckin young to know what to do with.

Comment

good **** TS

Comment

Working...
                X