No announcement yet.

Are Cubans taking over?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
    He meant get robbed I agree with him they told Lara he couldn't hydrate pass 160 during the Alfredo angulo fight
    This was despicable.

Erislandy is not the type to shit on the hand that feeds him. That was some real bs. Either way Angulo No Mas-ed. lol

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
      There are about as many Cuban pro boxers as there are Cubans in this forum so having even 1 champion in any point in time is a frikking miracle but right now is a good time for them with multiple champs but i doubt it will last unless a new wave gets their ass off the island somehow.
      Pretty much^^
      Lara is definitely beatable rigo is still debatable gambow gets sparked by mikey

Comment

they've had a good 12 months, for sure. lara and rigo are the truth .... along with that crazy fukn irish man.

but gamboa loses to mikey g-balls all the time, no ifs about it.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          There's as many Cubans in p4p as there are Mexicans. And op your sig is ridiculous lol
          Hey Cotto busted up Floyd like we haven't seen before

Mikey might beat Yuri but I forgot about Mike Perez....

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Yeah the Cuban Irish sure could make heavyweight fun for us in 2014 if he can get decent fights not many Heavyweights throwing 800 punches in 10 rounds out there thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

You also forgot about the guy in my avi, Yoan Pablo Hernandez, the cruiser weight champion. And let's not forget another Cuban champ, Richie Abril, who schooled Manny's son, Brandon Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                Yeah the Cuban Irish sure could make heavyweight fun for us in 2014 if he can get decent fights not many Heavyweights throwing 800 punches in 10 rounds out there thats for sure.
                Before the Mago fight, I'd only seen Mike on YouTube. That cat is scary. The kind of punishment that he can give and take is extraordinary. If Perez was a little bigger, he might have a major shot at the title.

Comment

Forgot Hernandez, Perez & Abril! Solis if he gets his act together.
                  Dorticos, Luis Ortiz are on the rise too.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    You also forgot about the guy in my avi, Yoan Pablo Hernandez, the cruiser weight champion. And let's not forget another Cuban champ, Richie Abril, who schooled Manny's son, Brandon Rios.
                    Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Forgot Hernandez, Perez & Abril! Solis if he gets his act together.
                    Dorticos, Luis Ortiz are on the rise too.
                    No way. These guys are too boring. They will never make it. lol

Comment

Word, where the fuck Abril went? I forgot all about that dude......

Comment

Working...
                      X