Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez vs. Burgos Decision Being Investigated By WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should strip martinez he doesnt deserve to be called champion after his last two fights. They should rematch for the vacant belt

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
      They should strip martinez he doesnt deserve to be called champion after his last two fights. They should rematch for the vacant belt
      fack outta here dude, i'll give you he lost the last fight, but bealtran lost that broham, no doubt.

Comment

i love boxingg but this **** really hurts it,we gotta find away to pick a definitely winner.

also its stupid that theyll investigate reach a conclusion but do **** about it whats the point.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
          They should strip Martinez and give it to Burgos, who won the fight

Comment

Something is wrong when give points to other guy everytime HE is hit. Just because Martinez took flush shots all night doesn't mean judges should reward him for that!! I guess if it was a fight between him and a truck, they would score it for him if he survived having his face smashed in!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
              he deserves an immediate rematch.
              Exactly. Burgos won the fight on body shots alone.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                I know Magdaleno is itching for his title shot but I hope the WBO orders a rematch
                I hope WBO decides a direct rematch, and winner gets Magdaleno. Maybe have Magdaleno on the same card.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGLEX View Post
                  Paco is just another Rican helping a Rican! He was the one probably behind the robbery, his investigation should push for a Burgos victory not an immediate rematch. Everyone knows Burgos deserves the rematch cuz that decision was highway robbery!
                  When Paco and Bob are involved, there will always be something smelly when it comes to their crooked judges.

Comment

Working...
                  X