No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ivan Calderon: Puerto Rico's 'Iron Boy' is Not Done Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
    Is Richard Steele going to be the ref? I heard someone mention Meldrick Taylor?
    Are you talking ish again? You already gotten take to school once. Do you need to go again? See below:

Originally Posted by BorderPatrol
    Here we again with trying to make Tito into Margarito. This has been discussed too many facken times. 2 different scenarios and nowhere near "cheating." Technical BS that varies from state to state e.g. no tape on skin...

yeah, he wants a rematch with Pac, but not Floyd cuz Floyd is his "papi."

And seriously, the Pacquaio of 2011 walks through Marquez. He needs to let that shyt go.

I never said that what Tito did was the same as Margo. It was against the rules though. Tito tried to gain an unfair advantage to protect his hands so he could puncher harder for a longer period of time which was against the NY State rules. What Resto did was worse than what Tito or Margo did. Look at the results and pictures of his fight after the padding was taken out of the gloves and then look at his opponents life afterwards. Don't twist my words son.

Of course Pac would walk through JMM now. If Floyd is JMM's papi then what you are really saying this that Winky and a faded 39 year old Roy Jones are Tito's papi right? Winky dominated Tito the same way that Floyd dominated JMM and Tito wasn't moving up two weight divisions to fight Winky. Winky won every round in that fight and Tito never asked for a rematch after getting his asss handed to him and embarassed badly. Even a way past his prime and very faded Roy Jones beat (and dropped) Tito easily and Tito never asked for a rematch so quit talking ish about stuff you know nothing about.

you just got owned punk

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      hey mexi**** cross back to your country you worthless ***** calderon will beat segura and go to the hall of fame wat will segura do nothing he beat the best guy coming to his age wow other then that his career is regular enjoy the fight when calderon boxes segura asss off racist ******t
      typical BS coming from a Puto-Rican...segura will KTFO Calderon

Comment

Man people make out calderon this great fighter when he hasnt beateb anything besides bums besides cazares and even cazares put him on his ass and he strugled for victory. Segura will retire this marathon runner once and for all.

Comment

I give a lot credit to Calderon for not only going to Mexico for the rematch but for not even taking a tuneup and going right back out there against Segura. I think Segura's win kind of gets overlooked sometimes because he beat an unbeaten champ in his backyard by KO fashion and took that title back to his country. All in all, I don't see what Calderon can do much more of but box. However, reading this article Calderon is pretty much saying he's gonna beat Segura toe-to-toe. If he goes toe-to-toe with Segura- he'll end up in retirement. War Segura !!! Mexico # 1 in boxing !!!

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            Are you talking ish again? You already gotten take to school once. Do you need to go again? See below:

Originally Posted by BorderPatrol
            Here we again with trying to make Tito into Margarito. This has been discussed too many facken times. 2 different scenarios and nowhere near "cheating." Technical BS that varies from state to state e.g. no tape on skin...

yeah, he wants a rematch with Pac, but not Floyd cuz Floyd is his "papi."

And seriously, the Pacquaio of 2011 walks through Marquez. He needs to let that shyt go.

I never said that what Tito did was the same as Margo. It was against the rules though. Tito tried to gain an unfair advantage to protect his hands so he could puncher harder for a longer period of time which was against the NY State rules. What Resto did was worse than what Tito or Margo did. Look at the results and pictures of his fight after the padding was taken out of the gloves and then look at his opponents life afterwards. Don't twist my words son.

Of course Pac would walk through JMM now. If Floyd is JMM's papi then what you are really saying this that Winky and a faded 39 year old Roy Jones are Tito's papi right? Winky dominated Tito the same way that Floyd dominated JMM and Tito wasn't moving up two weight divisions to fight Winky. Winky won every round in that fight and Tito never asked for a rematch after getting his asss handed to him and embarassed badly. Even a way past his prime and very faded Roy Jones beat (and dropped) Tito easily and Tito never asked for a rematch so quit talking ish about stuff you know nothing about.

you just got owned punk
            I was being nice: JMM gets humiliated against Pacquaio in 2011.

Jones was simply too big for Tito who came off a long ass retirement and went straight to Jones. No tune up bytch fight.

Tito owned every mexican put in front of him with the last one, Oscar stating "I felt his power and didn't want to feel it again." as to why he ran for the last 4-5 rounds.

Tip: Saying you "owned" someone when you barely made sense, is like clapping for your own backflip. It looks, ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
              I was being nice: JMM gets humiliated against Pacquaio in 2011.

Jones was simply too big for Tito who came off a long ass retirement and went straight to Jones. No tune up bytch fight.

Tito owned every mexican put in front of him with the last one, Oscar stating "I felt his power and didn't want to feel it again." as to why he ran for the last 4-5 rounds.

Tip: Saying you "owned" someone when you barely made sense, is like clapping for your own backflip. It looks, ridiculous.
              I own you son....you conviently left out Tito getting owned by his "papi" Winky. Winky dominated him. Tito had no answers. I made more sense than you. Last time I checked Oscar owned every PR he faced like "Tito" (HBO even had it a draw), John John Molina, Hector Camacho and Wilfredo Rivera.

I remember Chavez Sr. retiring undefeated vs Puerto Ricans. Off the top of my head I remember him facing Laporte, Camacho and Rosario. Sal Sanchez destroyed Wilfredo Gomez in what to this day is known as the biggest fight in the rivalry (Oscar-Tito doesn't technically count since Oscar is American) and hammered Laporte and didn't lose to any Puerto Ricans. Its a great rivaly. I suggest you should gain some respect and appreciation for the other side. I can have a logical boxing coversation. I guess you can't.

You try to say Marquez should want to fight his papi Floyd and that is where I owned you. Winky was Tito's daddy and really the loss to Winky was worse than JMM's to Floyd. Think about it. Winky and Tito were established junior middleweights. JMM moved up two weight classes to a weight he had never fought at and clearly isn't good at against the #1 p4p fighter. Tito fought at his best weight and just got destroyed and embarassed. JMM fighting Floyd is like if Juan Manuel Lopez jumped up to 135 right now and fought Brandon Rios or Marquez. Lopez gets knocked out by either guy. He will eventually get to 135 but he isn't there yet. He would be chunky and a little slow because he wouldn't have the time to build up his body. You sound like you are just a casual fan.

As for Roy Jones how was Jones too big? He sucked by that point in his career. Did you see his fight after Tito when Calzaghe made him look like a fool at Roy's natural weight at the time of 175. Tito made him come down in weight to 170. He was weakened for that fight from having to lose the extra weight and that is besides being shot and many years past his prime. He had lost like 3 of his last 6 fights going into that fight.

Comment

Calderon will do his usual coward routine of running, hugging, pushing, and jabbing like a girl. Just like Pernell whitaker used to. War Segura !!!!!

Comment

hey mexi**** cross back to your country you worthless ***** calderon will beat segura and go to the hall of fame wat will segura do nothing he beat the best guy coming to his age wow other then that his career is regular enjoy the fight when calderon boxes segura asss off racist ******t
                  cross back ?? Listen bastard, you return to your enslaved tiny island. And guess what, Mexicans are everywhere. You idiots only support Ricans in NYC. Mexicans have support everywhere!!! Vegas, L.A., Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Phoenix, San Diego, Albuquerque, etc, etc. ALL THE SOUTHWEST AND OTHER AREAS LIKE CHICAGO TOO !!

Comment

you dumb ass biased rican.

please tell me what makes calderon a hof? I will wait for your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
                      you dumb ass biased rican.

please tell me what makes calderon a hof? I will wait for your reply.
                      Bc he beat a whole bunch of cans and one good fighter in casarez? Haha my ass he has a ****ty resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X