Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Texas Dudes Planning On Hittin Up Diaz/Malignaggi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Texas Dudes Planning On Hittin Up Diaz/Malignaggi?

Lets get drunk at a bar somewhere prior to this pugilistic engagement.

r u planning a date with men on the internet?

Comment

Originally posted by cottothechamp View Post
      r u planning a date with men on the internet?
      pretty much. would you like to join?

Comment

are tickets even on sale yet?

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          Lets get drunk at a bar somewhere prior to this pugilistic engagement.
          I want to but I gotta see if my cousin or/and girl want to go. Tickets out??

Comment

Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
            I want to but I gotta see if my cousin or/and girl want to go. Tickets out??
            Dude you dont take your girl....Have you been before? The last two ive been 2 have the ratio 3/1 chicks to dudes. But yea im going...Man dates are never accepted only with it has something to do with some sort of violence involved then its ok...Other than that its bad. Like watching a movie with a dude...Bad

Comment

Originally posted by TEXSTRO View Post
              Dude you dont take your girl....Have you been before? The last two ive been 2 have the ratio 3/1 chicks to dudes. But yea im going...Man dates are never accepted only with it has something to do with some sort of violence involved then its ok...Other than that its bad. Like watching a movie with a dude...Bad
              No I haven't been there, I moved to Houston like a year and a half ago. I will admit though, Houston chicks are hot.

Comment

We might go.

Comment

I want to go how much are tickets going for.

Comment

Originally posted by TEXSTRO View Post
                    yup, thats the way it was at the Marquez/Diaz fight. I was with my girl, but DAMN there were so many bitches up in that joint.

Comment

Working...
                    X