No announcement yet.

Mickey Vann: "Klitschko’s place in history is stronger than Mayweather’s"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    Either u are ******ed or u are a bad troll. Not sure which but good luck with rewriting history.
    History still stands it was a MD, I guess conspiracy theory cry babies haven't changed anything.

Omg, he doesn't agree with me
    Chavez landed no shots
    Pernell landed every shot he threw
    Punches to the gloves still count
    It was clear 120-108
    EVERYONE AGREES WITH THIS OR ELSE!!!
    I'm so mad right now

Comment

Let the fair and unbiased BoxRec decide

Comment

Mickey Vann sounds like one of the racists posters here with that nonsense. Klitchko has had a great career & an amazing turnaround over the last decade after many thought he was done. He's a HOF guy upon retiring. Can't that be enough? Do we gotta throw crazy nutty logic type **** on top of all that?

Comment

Still better than anything Vlad did. Abd Castillo was prime when Floyd fought him, so was Corralles, so was Hatton. Their resumes don't begin to compare tbh. Even if u take their last 5. Floyds would be getter by far.
          Castillo beat Mayweather (it was one of the worst robberies in boxing history).

Corrales was distracted, he was not focused because had just been through court and was waiting to be sentenced to prison.

The much smaller Hatton was moving up in weight, and the fight was in Mayweather's home town with Joe Cortez helping Floyd (distracting Hatton and not allowing him to fight on the inside, Hatton became frustrated fighting two men and was off his game later in the fight).

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Castillo beat Mayweather (it was one of the worst robberies in boxing history).

Corrales was distracted, he was not focused because had just been through court and was waiting to be sentenced to prison.

The much smaller Hatton was moving up in weight, and the fight was in Mayweather's home town with Joe Cortez helping Floyd (distracting Hatton and not allowing him to fight on the inside, Hatton became frustrated fighting two men and was off his game later in the fight).
            Castillo didn't beat mayweather abd it was not a robbery abd even if u say he bear him in the first fight, he certainly didn't beat him in the second. Secondly I can't make excuses for fighters,losing that's not how this works. Corralles lost. His job to be prepared. He got beat by the better man, whatever issues he had was his business. Floyd fought cotto right before his jail sentence and he beat him too. Finally hatton was not much smaller than floyd. Also, hatton was a p4p fighter at the time and add to the fact floyd tried to fight him at 140 and hatton declined. All i hear is excuses. But let's mention vlad getting knocked out by 2 journeymen and that's a different story huh?

Comment

Castillo didn't beat mayweather abd it was not a robbery abd even if u say he bear him in the first fight, he certainly didn't beat him in the second. Secondly I can't make excuses for fighters,losing that's not how this works. Corralles lost. His job to be prepared. He got beat by the better man, whatever issues he had was his business. Floyd fought cotto right before his jail sentence and he beat him too. Finally hatton was not much smaller than floyd. Also, hatton was a p4p fighter at the time and add to the fact floyd tried to fight him at 140 and hatton declined. All i hear is excuses. But let's mention vlad getting knocked out by 2 journeymen and that's a different story huh?
              Castillo Vs Floyd 1 was a close fight similar to Pernell Vs Chavez
              Castillo should have got the decision just like Pernell should have got the decision but looky here you're doing your part of bias
              Pernell Vs Chavez = Robbery
              Floyd Vs Castillo 1 = Not robbery because I love Floyd

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

You've absolutely no credibility whatsoever fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                To be fair, Mayweather fought them when they were past their best, several after they'd been stopped a few times.

De La Hoya
                Pacquaio
                Cotto

He avoided top prime opponents.

he fought cotto the very first time he was available as a free agent

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  Castillo Vs Floyd 1 was a close fight similar to Pernell Vs Chavez
                  Castillo should have got the decision just like Pernell should have got the decision but looky here you're doing your part of bias
                  Pernell Vs Chavez = Robbery
                  Floyd Vs Castillo 1 = Not robbery because I love Floyd

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

You've absolutely no credibility whatsoever fanboy.
                  Those fights are in no way comparable. Smh. Wtf is wrong with u.

Comment

guaranteed hatton weighed more than floyd on fight night. and the whole reason hatton fought at 147 in the first place was because he was having trouble making weight. fighting at 147 benefited hatton more than floyd, hes the one who blows up between fights and had trouble making weight. of course he looked like **** against collazo because he didnt have his usual size advantage. furthermore when they were both at 140 hattons team said directly they were not ready for floyd and needed a few more fights. floyd had moved up to become the lineal welterweight champ.

Comment

just to clarify, mayweather >>>>>>>>>>>>>>klitschko in history

Comment

Working...
                      X