Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prima Donna Boxing "Champs": You see little girls? See how easy it can be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prima Donna Boxing "Champs": You see little girls? See how easy it can be?

Just go to 2:00. nuff said.
    Last edited by FerFAL; 02-14-2015, 01:00 PM.

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
    Just go to 2:00. nuff said.
    To be fair to Floyd/Pac, that's because Ruslan and Lucas are nowhere near their
    league in terms of money or legacy. They never had it as good as Floyd or Manny so they obviously would do things for less and value things more than Floyd or Pac. It's common sense. It doesn't mean they are bigger 'warriors' or 'tougher'........It means they never had it quite as good.

This guy in my frat would not bat an eye over a brand new BMW because he has been driving 40,000+ dollar cars since he was 16. Some guy from a poor family at another University might view a new Beemer as the pinnacle of success. To a lot of people at my school cars like BMW,LEXUS,MERCEDES,AUDI, are already attainable at a young age.

My Uncle actually REJECTED a offer to be partner at a mid size law firm last year. Since he had already been partner at a much larger law firm. Other lawyers would JUMP at the chance for that offer and work their asses off.

In conclusion.......Ruslan and Lucas are doing the things they do now because they have to. Wait until they each make over 100 million dollars, let's see if they would still be so 'eager' to bash each other's head off.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
      To be fair to Floyd/Pac, that's because Ruslan and Lucas are nowhere near their
      league in terms of money or legacy. They never had it as good as Floyd or Manny so they obviously would do things for less and value things more than Floyd or Pac. It's common sense. It doesn't mean they are bigger 'warriors' or 'tougher'........It means they never had it quite as good.

This guy in my frat ...
      And that's when I stopped reading. Should have stopped though when you put Floyd and Pac in the same bag.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
        This guy in my frat would not bat an eye over a brand new BMW because he has been driving 40,000+ dollar cars since he was 16. Some guy from a poor family at another University might view a new Beemer as the pinnacle of success. To a lot of people at my school cars like BMW,LEXUS,MERCEDES,AUDI, are already attainable at a young age.

My Uncle actually REJECTED a offer to be partner at a mid size law firm last year. Since he had already been partner at a much larger law firm. Other lawyers would JUMP at the chance for that offer and work their asses off.

In conclusion.......Ruslan and Lucas are doing the things they do now because they have to. Wait until they each make over 100 million dollars, let's see if they would still be so 'eager' to bash each other's head off.
        And in tomorrow's episode of things that never happened...

Comment

Working...
        X