Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People talked all this **** about Manny and catch weights but.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
    LMAO!!! Go back and read my threads. Im probably the biggest Garcia supporter on here. Ive been riding with GArcia since his 6th or 7th pro fight. I even went to the first Garcia vs Morales fight here in Houston, and was cheering him on in a pro-Mexican crowd.

Get your facts straight.
    Most of these dudes on here didn't even know who Garcia was early in his career. Once they saw he was winning and sporting the flag, dudes jumped on the bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
      Ricardo Torres - Followed by Urkal, BRanco and Malignaggi

Margarito - Followed by Michael Jennings

Manny Pacquiao - Followed by Yuri Foreman

Floyd - Austin Trout (no punch and still lost) and Delvin ****ing Rodriguez.

Dude is a ****ing joke. How can yall not see that almost all the big fights he was in, he lost, only to be followed by ****ing bums tailored made for him to look good against?

Only SOLID win hes had in his career was Mosley. They stole the fight from Clottey, and beat a one eyed Maragarito, running for God knows how many rounds, after Margarito made him quit.

Cotto's promoter Top Rank at the press conference for his next fight call him a Hall of famer, not with that resume. Now days any body with star power can maked to the HOF.

Comment

but its only a pound !......oh wait ...........

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          According to Cotto fans, Cotto only fights for the Lineage at the full weight

What a foot-in-mouth moment when the catchweight was announced.
          I don't know why people didn't just wait for it to come out, it's like they couldn't wait to try and big up Cotton then and there, truly pathetic.

Its funny how people are so sensitive about cws, they can be a pain sometimes but people here act like someone killed their dog

Fighters rehydrating ridiculous amounts is a much more important issue.

Comment

Working...
          X