No announcement yet.

Great VID on Charley Burley and the Sweet Science

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
    It's crazy how not many boxing fans know who Chrley Burley is, and that Ray ducked him. "I'm too pretty to be fightin' him".

Chances are a lot more would know his name if Ray had gotten in the ring with him.
    ture indeed....I've learned ALOT on this forum....there's some real hardcore boxing historians on here and those are the dudes I've learned alot from on here....while others boast about how much they know I'm boasting about how much I've learned...today I got to learn of Charley Burley....thx TS

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post

This is blasphemy!!! Fighters and training methods have evolved! Those guys were cavemen compared to today superior physical specimens!

For anyone who doesn't get it....that was sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        ture indeed....I've learned ALOT on this forum....there's some real hardcore boxing historians on here and those are the dudes I've learned alot from on here....while others boast about how much they know I'm boasting about how much I've learned...today I got to learn of Charley Burley....thx TS
        No prob man.... Its so many fighters in this sport that we love both past and present that we will never know everything but the great thing about it is we will never stop learning....

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Great video.
          Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

This is blasphemy!!! Fighters and training methods have evolved! Those guys were cavemen compared to today superior physical specimens!

For anyone who doesn't get it....that was sarcasm.
          Figured you guys would like it..... I probably should've posted it in the history section too for the guys that never come over to NSB

Comment

Great vid. Green K

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty FSM View Post
              Great vid. Green K
              Appreciate it.....

Comment

Working...
              X