Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sebastian Zbik vs. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr: who will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Mongoose View Post
    This is for the world title...

Boxing politics suck!
    Hopefully the winner will fight Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K View Post
      A copy and paste from another thread.

Well after some analysis recently of both ( Since I don't follow either )

Zbik has a chance to out box Chavez. He is a counter puncher with movement. He can time Chavez with flurries and hold, or move. He's much like a pateint Kotelnik in that sense, a lack of power, decent technical skills, not too fast, but decent.

After looking at Chavez, he can be on the back foot as well. He has developed a jab, but has always been crap. His dad toyed with him in sparring years ago...

I mean Oscar was doing a fairly juat out of prime Chavez, so tuat shows you Jr's level. Chavez has OK speed, abd when he comes forward is very open. He is more snappy, but not powerful.

Oh and Zbik hits and holds too. It will be ugly.

I can see Zbik winning a UD, he isn't a whole bum if you compare him to jr. Zbik will have a problem of hitting those loud snappy shots, he doesn't do it, so he may not win on scorecards, but he can make it boring and make Chavez Jr look bad.

I give Zbik a 3-1 to win a UD, but Chavez Jr is the favourite. Both are unproven but Jr has the judges favor with the crowd.

It will be like Pavlik's recent fight. One guy is weak and hits pitty pats, while the other has slightly more. I felt Pavlik lost but he got the scorecards.

Well, I was close.

Comment

Bumping again because I am close to being a genius.

Comment

Working...
        X