• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    BRAND NEW TRAILER RELEASED March 3rd

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/03/ga...-seven-devils/

Only available at this site.
    BRB. That got me hyped enough to attack a castle.

Comment

• Comment

• Wasn't big on the song but good trailer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
          Wasn't big on the song but good trailer.
          I liked it.

Thought it was fitting.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            YES. F***ing YES.

As if I couldn't be more excited already, I saw some good signs for some things I was wondering about. Seriously, this is going to be great TV.

Comment

• More people need to see this trailer.

Bump

Comment

• Epic..............................

Comment

• Season 2 will be some of the most epic shiz on TV!

Overly hyped.

Comment

• I have been reading the book and re-watching the series.

I have a theory that Cersei is in fact Jon Snows mother I googled it and it seems im not the only person who thinks that there are a few things that hint towards this I picked up on I could be way off but i find it interesting none the less.

Cersei gives a speech about her first boy with a head of beautiful black hair and that someone came and took him away.

Ned refuses to talk about Jon's mother and Catelyn is trying to keep him from the Queen at the feast.

Both Jamie and the Imp have taken a strange interest in Jon.

The time period fits When Ned went to fight for Robert then came back with his bastard son.

Anyone else think this could be the case (no spoilers please just speculation).

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                      I have been reading the book and re-watching the series.

I have a theory that Cersei is in fact Jon Snows mother I googled it and it seems im not the only person who thinks that there are a few things that hint towards this I picked up on I could be way off but i find it interesting none the less.

Cersei gives a speech about her first boy with a head of beautiful black hair and that someone came and took him away.

Ned refuses to talk about Jon's mother and Catelyn is trying to keep him from the Queen at the feast.

Both Jamie and the Imp have taken a strange interest in Jon.

The time period fits When Ned went to fight for Robert then came back with his bastard son.

Anyone else think this could be the case (no spoilers please just speculation).
                      I could tell you why this is wrong, but it would involve massive spoilers.

Comment

Working...
                      X