No announcement yet.

How cats and dogs are treated in china

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
    Anyway, dogs are fuking stupid. They just give you unconditional love like little love sluts.

Cats are smart and make you earn their love.

Cats are also much cleaner, and quieter and make better home companions.

Cats have dignity, Dogs have none.

Cats FTW!
    no way i used to have a cat and that ****er was always m.i.a like a little emo child she was always in a dark corner or something shedding and throwing up hairballs all the time..
    dogs are fun they play and have personality not to mention easy way to meet whores at the park or something who want to pet your dog

they are like your bestfriend they fart like a human and are only dirty if you dont wash them up...they defend you and one time my pit put me in an armbar by accident it was the proudest moment of my life

dogs p4p king

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      I take it yourself and your mom dont have a good relationship then, No?

Comment

Anyway, dogs are fuking stupid. They just give you unconditional love like little love sluts.

Cats are smart and make you earn their love.

Cats are also much cleaner, and quieter and make better home companions.

Cats have dignity, Dogs have none.

Cats FTW!
        I used to like cats when I was younger, until i got bit by a kitten right in the area between my thumb and index finger. Felt like pins for a week. I almost killed that little ****.

Cats are attention whores, dogs always want something to do, stay busy and to please. and you think there's something wrong with that?

Comment

I take it yourself and your mom dont have a good relationship then, No?
          that was dumb and generic

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Cats **** inside your house. Dogs may **** inside your house once.

Cats are good at deterring mice. Dogs are good at deterring burglars.
            So which do you prefer?
            Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
            no way i used to have a cat and that ****er was always m.i.a like a little emo child she was always in a dark corner or something shedding and throwing up hairballs all the time..
            dogs are fun they play and have personality not to mention easy way to meet whores at the park or something who want to pet your dog

they are like your bestfriend they fart like a human and are only dirty if you dont wash them up...they defend you and one time my pit put me in an armbar by accident it was the proudest moment of my life

dogs p4p king
            My cat is like that sometimes lol...
            Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            I used to like cats when I was younger, until i got bit by a kitten right in the area between my thumb and index finger. Felt like pins for a week. I almost killed that little ****.

Cats are attention whores, dogs always want something to do, stay busy and to please. and you think there's something wrong with that?
            Dogs are ok, if I lived on a ranch or something I'd definitely get one.

Comment

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
              that was dumb and generic
              your dumb and generic

Comment

I never liked cats, they are insufficiently robust.

Comment

your dumb and generic
                  im not generic.... im a genius and possibly the greatest man that ever lived

Comment

I hate cats with a passion , they aint nothing but over grown rats.

Dogs rule, a mans best friend is a dog, i love them

Comment

So which do you prefer?

My cat is like that sometimes lol...

Dogs are ok, if I lived on a ranch or something I'd definitely get one.
                      then your cat my friend might be cool...i hate cats because my cat scarred my sisters face from her eye to her mouth and i wanted to kill that little ****er.. my dog just plays with us and chills at the casa

Comment

Working...
                      X