Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jesus loves it when you punch people into unconsciousness for large amounts of money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making 12 million in 6 minutes, not a bad job.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshPrince View Post
      Pacquiao says he doesn't pray to win, just that neither fighter gets seriously hurt.
      Regardless, it doesn't make sense?

"God, I'm about to clobber this dude and possibly be clobbered by this dude in the name of money, fame, and my latest shot at trying to be the prez of the phillipines.

Please Jesus, overlook the fact that the very event encourages gambling, people telling lies presented as pre fight hype and scantily clad women to be looked upon and coveted by millions of men and lesbians worldwide, please hear my plea and make sure none of us come out of it with any serious damage and are allowed to live well after being part of something that breaks so many of the commandments in one go.

K thnx bai."

I think someone needs to read the Bible again

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=257692

Comment

Originally posted by GrizzleBoy View Post

"God, I'm about to clobber this dude and possibly be clobbered by this dude in the name of money, fame, and my latest shot at trying to be the prez of the phillipines.

Please Jesus, overlook the fact that the very event encourages gambling, people telling lies presented as pre fight hype and scantily clad women to be looked upon and coveted by millions of men and lesbians worldwide, please hear my plea and make sure none of us come out of it with any serious damage and are allowed to live well after being part of something that breaks so many of the commandments in one go.

K thnx bai."

pac's just doing his job. its nothing personal.

Comment

No this is Pacman praying before the fight....

"Please God...Let Ricky be O.K. after I knock the **** out of him...Let me not hurt him too bad...."

Comment

ya, it doesn`t make sense.

most islamic scholars agree that boxing is forbidden (haram)...
              hitting someone in the head is not permitted at all as a sport in islam

obviously, it is a very brutal sport and it is common sense also for everyone to know that boxing is not a sport God is happy with. But i guess it is a solution to a lot of boxers` financial problems...

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
                Faith and Prayer in Boxing is GREAT!...

They're praying for fairness, justice, health and safety..they pray for their opponents and themselves to walk out safely..it's a sport and a job like any other..and their beliefs don't affect their state of mind towards the sport or else they wouldn't do it..

Who is anybody to say praying for their well-being in ANYTHING is the "Dumb" thing to do?..Faith is a PERSONAL feeling which plays a HUGE role in some if not most athletes!.
                Originally posted by LordVoldemort View Post
                spot on............
                Originally posted by Boxing Fiend View Post
                It's a sport, it's not violence for the sake of hurting and maiming or stealing.

It's two men who know they are about to hit and be hit.

If he was punching old women and taking their purses it would be different. LOL.
                I was under the impression that if you didn't want someone to get hurt, it would be in your best interests NOT to punch them on the chin, jogging their brains in their skulls till they fall down unconscious?

Or maybe I'm just being silly?

Smoking crack is just a hobby, just like punching people in the face on tv for money is just a sport, but I think you're just a little naive if you think giving it a different name makes it any different than what it really is.

Then there's the encouraging people to gamble......encouraging people to embrace brutality towards one another in the name of getting paid.......ring girls wearing strings for clothes......Jesus must be so proud!

Comment

K thnx bai."

Its amazing how any1 can make something sound so stupid isnt it?
                  I'm sure every word you said is what pacman was saying...nothing like "please god make sure noone gets seriously hurt in this fight"

People like you just try their best to play down religion, stop being a fool and chatting out ur ass....

Those were your words not pacmans...if this was the case then i spose every religious person would have to stop playing sports...do you not think leg breaks happen in football or injuries in basketball etc...next you will probs say F1 drivers say "Please god make sure i dont crash even tho im driving at stupid speeds that could easily kill myself" ....

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
                  Faith and Prayer in Boxing is GREAT!...

They're praying for fairness, justice, health and safety..they pray for their opponents and themselves to walk out safely..it's a sport and a job like any other..and their beliefs don't affect their state of mind towards the sport or else they wouldn't do it..

Who is anybody to say praying for their well-being in ANYTHING is the "Dumb" thing to do?..Faith is a PERSONAL feeling which plays a HUGE role in some if not most athletes!.
                  You should try reading this to gain some knowledge of how ACTUAL religious people think.

Also you talk as if pacman gets money and just keeps it to himself...as if he hasnt helped his country, or the people in the poorer parts of the world. Stop acting like a dick.

Comment

Then there's the encouraging people to gamble......encouraging people to embrace brutality towards one another in the name of getting paid.......ring girls wearing strings for clothes......Jesus must be so proud!

If i can watch boxing and not gamble...why cant others? Its not down to pac or whoever is boxing to stop people from doing wrong...you would probs also say it encourages drinking aswel? as people like to get pissed for big fights and stuff...You could say anything influences anything at the end of the day its down to the person to stop themselves from doing it.

At the end of the day its a sport, both fighters know what they are getting themselves into its not like hes just punched someone for no apparent reason, they are both earning a living, hes not asking god to help him KO his opponent, hes praying to god that everything is ok after the fight is over and no-one gets seriously hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                      Its amazing how any1 can make something sound so stupid isnt it?
                      I'm sure every word you said is what pacman was saying...nothing like "please god make sure noone gets seriously hurt in this fight"

People like you just try their best to play down religion, stop being a fool and chatting out ur ass....

Those were your words not pacmans...if this was the case then i spose every religious person would have to stop playing sports...do you not think leg breaks happen in football or injuries in basketball etc...next you will probs say F1 drivers say "Please god make sure i dont crash even tho im driving at stupid speeds that could easily kill myself" ....

You should try reading this to gain some knowledge of how ACTUAL religious people think.

Also you talk as if pacman gets money and just keeps it to himself...as if he hasnt helped his country, or the people in the poorer parts of the world. Stop acting like a dick.
                      You are the idiot lol.

I'm not downplaying religion you tool, I'm downplaying people who engage in ANTI RELIGIOUS activities while praising and asking of God.

Anyone with at least a smidgeon of brain matter within their skulls would be able to tell that what I wrote was not supposed to be the words of Pac (I got a sarcasm detector on ebay if you need one), but rather a list of ANTI-CHRISTIAN things that he engages in and supports while he is boxing or is being part of boxing.

As another poster has said, Islam rules out boxing as a sport, yet many people still do it and praise Allah for their achievements blah blah etc. I think Hopkins is one of those guys.

Doing anti-christian things in order to help people you favour is still doing anti-christian things to get money, therefore I dont see how God could be on his side.

Punching someone for money is not something God would want, but because the other man agreed he would do it to you too and you decide to give it the name "sport", all of a sudden, two wrongs make a right and promoting gambling and violence is okay?

Tell me how that works?

Comment

Working...
                      X