Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cam Newton Post Game Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long live black athlete stereotypes, Cam just doing his part!

Comment

He's a front running personality.

When he wins he's the best teammate and guy ever. When he loses and plays bad.....we've seen him pout after plays, on the sidelines, and then we saw him not dive into the pile at the end to try and get the fumble when he had a clear as day shot at recovering it.

If you are going to celebrate like there's no tomorrow, you can't act like a child when you lose bro.

But what should we expect with a father and enabler like Cecil Newton Sr??? Dude's the original douche bag

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        sure he hates to lose but you dont have to act like a douche. you can still have some class in defeat. he needs to take a chapter out of Fitzgeralds Book of class
        I didn't see him acting like a douche. I saw a competitor still seething at the loss. I'm from the 80's when players didn't give fake laughs and smiles after losses. Go look at some old Larry Bird interviews after losing playoff series and NBA finals. I remember when Bird got mad because Magic won the league MVP I remember when the Pistons finally beat finally beat the Celtics and Bird walked off the court. That's the type of competitive nature Cam is displaying.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
              I didn't see him acting like a douche. I saw a competitor still seething at the loss. I'm from the 80's when players didn't give fake laughs and smiles after losses. Go look at some old Larry Bird interviews after losing playoff series and NBA finals. I remember when Bird got mad because Magic won the league MVP I remember when the Pistons finally beat finally beat the Celtics and Bird walked off the court. That's the type of competitive nature Cam is displaying.
              To be fair, Magic and Bird was a rivalry, and Lakers-Celtics, like no other.

But walking off court back then was BS too. If you are going to talk trash Larry, be a man and be humble in defeat, don't act like a douche when you're trash talking the whole game.

Cam, if you are going to celebrate like there's no tomorrow, don't act like a twat in defeat. We've seen Cam pout on and off the field, on the sidelines, in defeat.

Comment

You dont see Russell wilson, Tom brady, and aaron rodgers doing crybaby **** like this. Even when peyton got his ass kicked by the hawks 2 years ago he didnt act like this. Cam is the MVP and needs to act like one and take the loss like a man.

Comment

I think the reason Cam got up and left the post game interview because he heard Denver DB Chris Harris jr talking in the back ground about the gameplan they had to kinda shut him down he had enough walked off.Him pouting or being a sore the way he was answering the reporters questions I have no problem with that the man just lost the Superbowl

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    To be fair, Magic and Bird was a rivalry, and Lakers-Celtics, like no other.

But walking off court back then was BS too. If you are going to talk trash Larry, be a man and be humble in defeat, don't act like a douche when you're trash talking the whole game.

Cam, if you are going to celebrate like there's no tomorrow, don't act like a twat in defeat. We've seen Cam pout on and off the field, on the sidelines, in defeat.
                    Well like I said I'm from the era before the Madison Ave. athlete. When athletes didn't have to act fake for the cameras and got pissed off when they lost. I'm from Detroit and we've had some red ass athletes come here. The whole Bad Boys teams. Kirk Gibson was a son of a ***** when he lost I guess that's why I don't really watch to many sports anymore. Mainly just boxing. I liked what I saw from Cam. He showed me he was there for business and business wasn't taken care of and he wasn't gonna smile for the cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                      he looked more like an up upset child than a disappointed man he's the MVP of the league he had to be a bit more stand up about it imo
                      agreed.

Something about Cam, man. Just lacks that maturity, professionalism & leadership you see in guys like Brady & Russel Wilson for example. I just couldn't ever imagine a scenario where those two guys (and plenty of others) giving up in the second quarter of a game and acting all pouty.

Comment

Working...
                      X