Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach Doubts Canelo Fight Will Happen in 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If canelo ducks in September GGG should take the WBC belt and try to make a unification fight with saunders for all the belts in September. Give Saunders what he wants just fuking make the fight. Then screw the middleweights and move up to supermiddle and unify all the belts there too. And then finally look for a monster fight v a Kovalev or Ward type for the unified light heavyweight titles and win lose or draw call it a career.

As for Canelo, well from a fan of his he will lose me for good if he doesn't fight GGG in September. I won't be paying for any fight involving him again after that. He'll win me back over if he agrees to fight GGG in September though. I think a lot of Canelo fans or soon to be former Canelo fans feel the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      so why'd lilg take another step aside $$$?
      An important question that requires an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        You do know GGG is 10 YEARS older than GGG Einstein? 15 years old 139 and 10 years later 160 souns about right. Where's the magic in that???

GGG been 160 since 2003 and 21 years old to 34 he's not gained nothing??? Maybe Canelo should just fight 4 bums a years and then I'm sure he could make 154 for ever as well...
        You do all your growing between the ages of 15 and 25......it's called growing into a man dummy but you don't what that means do you because your just a boy.......basically there the same weight bongo and canelo is eating grass just so he stays at 155 now....and he's ducking golovkin like ginger chicken he is........plus look at canelos torso he's like the little stocky short ass kid with freckles reading comics and picking on smaller kids....seems about right bongo.........canelo was 139lbs at 15 .golovkin 139lb at 18....... Fight time canelo is 175lb+ golovkin is 170lbs .....do the maths troll

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
          If canelo ducks in September GGG should take the WBC belt and try to make a unification fight with saunders for all the belts in September. Give Saunders what he wants just fuking make the fight. Then screw the middleweights and move up to supermiddle and unify all the belts there too. And then finally look for a monster fight v a Kovalev or Ward type for the unified light heavyweight titles and win lose or draw call it a career.

As for Canelo, well from a fan of his he will lose me for good if he doesn't fight GGG in September. I won't be paying for any fight involving him again after that. He'll win me back over if he agrees to fight GGG in September though. I think a lot of Canelo fans or soon to be former Canelo fans feel the same way.
          100 percent m8... And I use to like canelo but I hate this sort of thing and what he's doing....it's put me right off him....I'm actually more annoyed about the 155lb and how he is trying to change the rules of the weight classes than him not fighting golovkin....obviously deep down they know they can't beat him and there just trying to go another route and continue with the money run and If he lost to golovkin that's all over ......if he feels he can't beat him then all he has to do is vacate his title and fight without obligations and drop down to 154lb then he is safe ....all know is come September if he tries to avoid his mandatory then he will get stripped and if that's the only way this 155lb mess stops then I'm happy with that...at least it's back in amiddleweights hands who don't try this silly 155 bull**** when competing in the same division

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            I hope Abel is right!!...Lil G deserves peanuts for throwing Ward a curve!!..no steak and lobster for Team Lil G....keep feeding him peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!!
            he makes well over a million a fight, plus endorsements from Apple, Samsung, etc.

I'd like a few of those type of "peanut butter and jelly sandwiches" myself......

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
              http://www.boxingscene.com/sanchez-c...gh-160--101048

Don't worry, Danny Jacobs time is coming. Jacobs just needs to win his next fight at Barclay's in April.
              Yall know Jacobs aint going nowhere near GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post

Canelos not the only one who is "ducking", GGG is ducking also...u remwmber after CaneloCotto when the WBC ordered negotiations? Team GGG wanted an interim bout lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Get used to these fight for EVER!!! GGG ain't going up in weight and If he blows this last chance he's DONE! "peanut butter and jelly sandwiches" fir the REST of his ENTIRE career! I hope he puts on another JOKE PPV event against a nobody.

GGG vs. Pepe Lemuix; GGG was favored by -1800 on PPV
                  GGG vs. Dennis Wade; GGG is favored by -1800

ALL his fights he's been favored by at least -1500

I used to think he was ducked but most of the time it's because his team is CHEAP!!! And they NEVER give time to sign big fights! He fights 4 times a year. That's ZERO time to negotiate a REAL fight.

Or he CHANGES the terms! Chavez Jr. before he dropped out because of Arum. GGG CHANGED the terms already agreed upon. This should of been talked about BEFORE they agreed.

How would you like to buy a car, shake hands and then about to sign they add a bunch of stuff??? How bad do you want to sell/fight when you change it up.

Arum screwed it then by taking 7 mill off the table and changing it to 3 mil unless he extended his contract....Unfortunately it didn't work out for him as good as it did for Floyd! But at the time he add the name so I see why he didn't sign the extension.
                  Cool story, but if you're going to call yourself the MW champion then why not fight at MW? Defending this garbage just makes you look like a prick.

Comment

There's only OOONEEEE Can'tNeloooo... OOOONEEEE Can'tNelo!!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      Cool story, but if you're going to call yourself the MW champion then why not fight at MW? Defending this garbage just makes you look like a prick.
                      So your ok with mismatches as long as their the same weight??? -300 tells me the fight is a HELL of a lot close than some dude named Dustin Wade.

Comment

Working...
                      X