No announcement yet.

Top 10 P4P Most Quoted Posters in Boxingscene - CompuPost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    Exxxxxactly. Omowale gets quoted constantly because nothing but utter stupidity comes out of his d1cksucker. It's not because he's saying anything profound.
    I'm surprised that elroy idiot isn't up there

like the others have said, percentage quotes would probably be better, considering most of these nerds spend their entire lives on here, especially larry

Comment

All these modern day fans focusoing on post count

In the past we hustled for karma points. Tougher breed of poster back then though

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Had this list been made a year ago Golovkin would of won. I don't know how many people i've seen quote his posts either to laugh at him or to ask if he's mentally challenged

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        That attention span of most people is pretty low so it's short, easily digestible snippet posts which get quoted most often. Just like with Youtube vids, short vids get more views. If you go into any detail, most people switch off after the first couple sentences, so you might as well cross it out and keep it simple. There are exceptions to the rules of course, but generally speaking that's the way it goes.

Originally posted by From Russia View Post
        percentage-data is more precise, for example:

Only 4.7% of Kev's post's are quoted.

And Kovalev#1 has 54.3% ratio. So Kovalev's posts/quoted posts-ratio is better.
        could be true... but also his total posts can go back since he joined.... the quoted posts are really imo the most recent ones... anyone know how long the quote posts stays? (for example... quoted posts stay for 30 days then it'll auto delete etc)

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          All these modern day fans focusoing on post count

In the past we hustled for karma points. Tougher breed of poster back then though
          Alas...the good ol days. These guys couldn't exist with posters like badblood, Horton, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
            to be fair I win p4p, Post ratio to quote ratio I got this won by a landslide.

My boxing knowledge and my way of delivering this boxing knowledge in text form intrigues members and promotes healthy boxing discussions.
            exactly, P4P should divide by number of posts

this is like saying P4P hardest punchers and counting total KOs for scrubs with 500 backyard fights

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              Most of them are also p4p the worst posters on here
              this is true also, and online 24/7 to make one of the first posts in (or start) a thread ... newest posts in a thread are quoted most

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                to be fair I win p4p, Post ratio to quote ratio I got this won by a landslide.

My boxing knowledge and my way of delivering this boxing knowledge in text form intrigues members and promotes healthy boxing discussions.
                nope, you have like 50% ratio, and I have 75%, and there's a poster with 80% ratio (the one with the Wilder deal with it avatar)

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  nope, you have like 50% ratio, and I have 75%, and there's a poster with 80% ratio (the one with the Wilder deal with it avatar)
                  howd u work out ratio argentino? as in how do u check how many times ive been quoted

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    howd u work out ratio argentino? as in how do u check how many times ive been quoted
                    Look below your avatar, you have:

Quoted: 583 Post(s)

So dividing that (you have to do it manually) it gives you 6,845133262885993% ratio

Comment

Originally posted by From Russia View Post
                      percentage-data is more precise, for example:

Only 4.7% of Kev's post's are quoted.

And Kovalev#1 has 54.3% ratio. So Kovalev's posts/quoted posts-ratio is better.
                      Mostly idiotic posts. At least Kev contributes some boxing knowledge and is level-headed, unlike that wacko!

Comment

Working...
                      X