No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cuenca-Troyanovksy Early Results From Kazan, Russia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cuenca-Troyanovksy Early Results From Kazan, Russia

KAZAN--Chechen welterweight Viskhan Murzabekov (12-0, 6 KOs) has kicked off the televised part of a huge night of boxing in Kazan, Russia, with a bang. Murzabekov, 25 and nicknamed "Little Tyson", crushed Ugandan journeyman Solomon Bogere (13-3-2, 10 KOs) in three rounds to acquire a vacant IBO International 147lb title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Carlos Cuenca looking to tie the record of 49-0 this is proof that Floyd Mayweather is not the only person who can cherry pick their way to that bloated, exaggerated type of record none of them come close to Marciano's record

In short

Quality in numbers >>>> Quantity with little talent

Comment

I expected a war. I thought Durodola had a punchers chance but would lose. Congrats

Comment

Wow - huge huge upset with the Kudryashov defeat. Is he just over-rated or is something else going on behind the scenes?

Comment

dude had that kelly pavlik defense going.

"gonna keep my right hand high, coach, and just hope to got the left side of my face doesn't get plastered."

exciting fight. i laughed pretty hard who thought this russian would be anything other htan a banger.

Comment

Wow I just watched the fight and damn the Nigerian was tough. Kudryashov still looked like a killer in there IMO but he has no defense at all and it looked like it was anyone's fight as they were both landing at will.

Comment

SteveM, I'd say the Russian is overrated he literally has no defense.

Last edited by Evil_Meat; 11-04-2015, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Hilarious watching him try and shoulder roll but getting hit with everything

Comment

Either the guys at all have dynamite in their hands or everyone is packing glass because almost every fighter there has 90% KO ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                    SteveM, I'd say the Russian is overrated he literally has no defense.
                    Missed it - damn! Looked on YouTube nothing there yet.

If he has no defense he needs a new trainer rapidly.

Comment

Working...
                    X