Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: After Mayweather is Done, I'll Take Over Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after the greatest fighter of this decade retires(floyd money mayweather). all boxing roads will lead to the problem adrien broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      My pleasure Ross mah homie. The term "Breath of fresh Air" applies to you in every sense of the phrase bruh. Gotta go make the donuts(go to work). But when I get off since I cant green you make sure to check your e-account.
      Thanks, man. You're too cool.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        Isn't that exactly what Broner did?
        What about you? Have you ever? Sure you have, but should I hate you? Of course not, we're all imperfect human beings.

Comment

Originally posted by slickslysmooth View Post
          Not comparing, but thank god I'm finally gonna get a glimpse of what James Toney could of been. I've been waiting for this type of fighter.
          i think toney is the better defenseman and that broner is better offensively but its not a bad comparison. broner is one of the select few fighters that have mastered the shoulder roll. and as long as he stays aggressive, hes gonna be a handful for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
            Dude, Broner could be worse. Saying he doesn't carry himself with respect is a pretty ignorant statement. You just don't like his personality and that's all there is to it, I hope.
            No actually it isn't an ignorant statement. He doesn't carry himself with respect and infact other boxers have called him out on his lack of respect.

Ghetto is has become a racist statement
            No it hasn't. Not everyone is American.

because most people apply it to black people they don't like.
            No they don't because most people aren't American or care about African Americans, American slang or American culture. Being Ghetto isn't automatically a factor for people to hate you. Rios is ghetto and I don't hate him.

WTF does the area you live in have to do with you as a person?
            Nothing, some of the smartest people in the U.S. have came from bad areas and have been impoverished. Infact my father started with nothing. Less than alot of poor Americans. He's never acted ghetto or has carried himself with a lack of respect a day in his life.

I lived in South Central over 15 years and there are a lot of good black and latino people there.You calling someone you don't like ghetto is a dis to all the good people who live there
            I don't care where Broner lives. He acts ghetto you can be from anywhere an act ghetto. Like ive said a million times Demarco lived in a Tijuana ghetto and ate trash Yet, he's the most respectable person you'll ever meet. You won't see him flashing cash, using racist slurs, being hateful or acting like a clown. Being from a bad area isn't an excuse. Most boxers come from bad backgrounds and ghettos and they don't act like that clown Broner.

I don't agree with that racist statement at all. I will say there are things I don't like about Broners personality also, but to me, his good way over does his bad. Just like there are things I don't like about you, but I've seen enough good from you to know you're not a bad person.
            The argument here is that he's ghetto.... which really isn't an argument. The guy is ghetto. It doesn't matter where he came from or how much money he has. He lacks class. Class that other people that have came from equal or worse backgrounds have. Tapia, Demarco, Marquez, Kirkland, Pacquiao, Leonard, all have class. It doesn't matter if you like or dislike the guy.

He's ghetto

can you tell me that picture isn't ghetto? there's no he's young argument. You've never seen Canelo post pictures like that and he's younger

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              No actually it isn't an ignorant statement. He doesn't carry himself with respect and infact other boxers have called him out on his lack of respect.

No they don't because most people aren't American or care about African Americans, American slang or American culture. Being Ghetto isn't automatically a factor for people to hate you. Rios is ghetto and I don't hate him.

Nothing, some of the smartest people in the U.S. have came from bad areas and have been impoverished. Infact my father started with nothing. Less than alot of poor Americans. He's never acted ghetto or has carried himself with a lack of respect a day in his life.

I don't care where Broner lives. He acts ghetto you can be from anywhere an act ghetto. Like ive said a million times Demarco lived in a Tijuana ghetto and ate trash Yet, he's the most respectable person you'll ever meet. You won't see him flashing cash, using racist slurs, being hateful or acting like a clown. Being from a bad area isn't an excuse. Most boxers come from bad backgrounds and ghettos and they don't act like that clown Broner.

The argument here is that he's ghetto.... which really isn't an argument. The guy is ghetto. It doesn't matter where he came from or how much money he has. He lacks class. Class that other people that have came from equal or worse backgrounds have. Tapia, Demarco, Marquez, Kirkland, Pacquiao, Leonard, all have class. It doesn't matter if you like or dislike the guy.

He's ghetto

can you tell me that picture isn't ghetto? there's no he's young argument. You've never seen Canelo post pictures like that and he's younger
              Agree 100%...unfortunately I gave out too much green so I can't give out anymore today.

Comment

Originally posted by bosdurgen View Post
                How would that be a "logical fight" if Broner fights at 135 and Floyd fights at 147 and 154??? You're like a lot of so called boxing fans.. You let your dislike of certain fighters overshadow plain common sense!! You sound really stupid in that comment!!
                so i guess this fight isnt really interesting to you as a boxing fan. i dont care who win/loses like some of you who think this fight doesnt make sense. but seems like ppl are cool with giving them a pass just like ward/hopkins. "friends" that never hang out.....but conveniently cant fight each other. lol!!
                Last edited by YOU WILL LOSE; 02-12-2013, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Agree 100%...unfortunately I gave out too much green so I can't give out anymore today.
                  dude, why are u talking to yourself??

Comment

Thanks mate, It means alot coming from a top poster like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

He's ghetto

real shlt right here

Comment

Working...
                      X