Ramos Landed 15 punches...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    LMAO...Ur a fool...I agree about everything u said...I also think rigo is kind of boring tho..Nonito is overrated, but rigo is boring as hell...I just woke up to watch the replay of the fight, and it was a waste of time to be honest
    what you just woke up from the donaire fight you mean?
    man, it made me sleep for a week but it really affected you eh?

Comment

Not surprised Ramos landed so little...he barely even threw any punches!

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
        You can bet your life that Bob Arum will not throw Nonito in there with Rigo, no way.

I honestly do NOT see Donaire beating Rigo.

If Donaire pressures Rigo, then Rigo will counter him and move. Yes, Nonito is fast, but Rigo matches him in speed. And if Nontio tries to box Rigo, well it's going to turn into a one-sided affair like rounds 2-5 with Rigo winning the rounds.
        This^^^^. Rigo has solid boxing fundamentals. Rigo would do easy work, not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          You can bet your life that Bob Arum will not throw Nonito in there with Rigo, no way. Both are Top Rank, but Nonito is a future face of boxing perhaps, and has potential fights with Lopez, Gamboa, Garcia, and others down the line.

I honestly do NOT see Donaire beating Rigo. Yes, Rigo was tentative against Cordoba, but he's looked solid against Casey and Ramos. He made Ramos, a pretty solid pro fighter, look like the amateur.

If Donaire pressures Rigo, then Rigo will counter him and move. Yes, Nonito is fast, but Rigo matches him in speed. And if Nontio tries to box Rigo, well it's going to turn into a one-sided affair like rounds 2-5 with Rigo winning the rounds.

How is Nontio going to hit Rigo?????
          Rigo does not stand a chance and should not be put in the ring with Donaire. He would get knocked out in 8 rounds or shorter. Rigo does not have Mayweather defense and is still loops his punches.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyl15 View Post
            Rigo does not stand a chance and should not be put in the ring with Donaire. He would get knocked out in 8 rounds or shorter. Rigo does not have Mayweather defense and is still loops his punches.
            If it's such easy work for Donaire, why wouldn't they make Rigo-Donaire??? Both are Top Rank and will be 122 lb champions once Nonito beats Vasquez.

Comment

it was an embarassing fight for ramos, rigo pretty much schooled him but i think donaire beats rigo

Comment

Ramos looked like a rabbit in the headlights.

Comment

I knew Ramos was rushed to a title and I knew the Cuban would ko him

Comment

he threw like 30 punches the whole fight so that's 50% accuracy...pretty amazing actually

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
                      Ramos looked like a rabbit in the headlights.
                      Exactly, he just had no idea how to be offensively effective without paying the price and really it was just too early for him to have a title he was fortunate enough to win after being outboxed and landing kind of a flukish shot for the ko.

Comment

Working...
                      X