Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rahman Bros. File Lawsuit Against Mayweather, Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehehe. Good month! Shantel Jackson's lawsuit is also underway. Can't wait to see Floyd back in jail very very soon!

Again, very happy to see this. WAR brothers! WAR SHANTEL!!! WAR JUSTICE!!!!

Comment

Lie like a Pro,
      Whine Like a Bitch,
      It don't matter to Floyd,
      Because he's Filthy Rich.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Yep the FBI.....THE FBI SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT SPARRING IN A GYM...NOT EBOLA,TERRORISM AND STUFF LIKE THAT BUT SPARRING
        Are you on some psychotic medication? Why aren't you threatening the Rahman Brothers doe!

You are to cool this few weeks doe, wheres the real Larry!!!

Comment

lol, why is this kid acting like he was forced to fight? he is the one that inserted himself into that situation. thats kinda pathetic. the rest i dont mind too much. if their likenesses were used then they have every right to sue

Comment

I should sue Floyd for that boring fight he made me buy a couple years ago.

Comment

i'm waiting for big dung, hansgruber, reloaded and the rest of the floydiots to spin this shet!

its the brothers fault doe!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                Hehehe. Good month! Shantel Jackson's lawsuit is also underway. Can't wait to see Floyd back in jail very very soon!

Again, very happy to see this. WAR brothers! WAR SHANTEL!!! WAR JUSTICE!!!!
                i'm with you bro!

i hope fraud spent years inside the slammer where he really belongs!

Comment

floyd is boxing doe...

Comment

its hard to be a mayweather fan nowadays LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                      wow big respect to the two rahman brothers for standing up for themselves.

serious illegal activity goes on at floyd's gym. hopefully the FBI finally investigates this. I tried contacting them several times already about this.
                      FBI lmao. Anyways guess the rahmans won't be training there anymore. Is their dad broke? He could have daily gotten out the ring

Comment

Working...
                      X