The top five reasons why Royston's a ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Hey! Scap's back! How you been, fella?

It bothers me when he says "lawdy, dis fight shore makes me feel like some chicken wings - YES SUH!!"

The greatest sports commentator of ALL TIME is a man who does commentary for the little-watched Eurosport channel in the UK, Steve Holdsworth.

He comments on small fights with French and German boxers you've never heard of, and shouts, rants, goes off at a tangent and abuses people... the guy is MENTAL.

Highlights included him describing, during a women's boxing match, how he could beat up both combatants.
    I've been good my man-reading your stuff effen cracks me up.

PBDS once told me this he said "Scap there is only one guy I'd rather have t-rack my wife more than you" half honored and half hurt I replied "who is it...Raesaad?" i said... "No Annie" he said...I nodded my head and said "yeah I'd let Annie tag my wife too that cheeky **** would make her laugh and cum."

(we both sat there in silence for a minute or two almost in a state of depression knowing you would probably never enter either one of our wives-then Pat cheered up a bit and said " do you wanna talk about Wlad?" "you bet man you bet" I said.

You could be the best.

Comment

I missed ya, Scap.

As for the thread, I don't REALLY think Royston Jones Jr. is a ****... I was just trying to get a rise out of The Reed.

Comment

Working...
      X