Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRITISH FANS: Is Fifteen Pounds A Reasonable Price for MAYWEATHER-ORTIZ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
    And its a lot more fun to watch them in the theatres IMO. I had a blast at Mayweather-Mosely. Great atmosphere.
    how was the theater in the 2nd round?

Comment

On top of paying Sky Sports subscription every month in hope of getting fights like these included in the package, there's no way I am paying an additional 15 quid to watch the fight on some two bob channel like Primetime.

The time is awkward but I would have got up to watch it if it was free on Sky.

Comment

lmao Hatton was the sole reason for those numbers, May may have helped a little but he ain't getting more than 100k.

Infact I'll bet a billion with anyone on here that May -Ortiz gets less than 100k views on Primetime at 4 ****ing am.

May is not beating Khan in PPV numbers in the UK, His numbers for the hatton fight was because of hatton, no one knows who Ortiz even is here.

That's like saying Pac - Clottey did a a million buys so Clottey - Malinaggi would do the same.
        Last edited by Repeddled; 08-15-2011, 05:21 PM.

Comment

i think it is worth it because the undercard is pure quality

Comment

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
            And its a lot more fun to watch them in the theatres IMO. I had a blast at Mayweather-Mosely. Great atmosphere.
            Unfortunately the only fight before this I saw in the theater was Hopkins-Jones II and there were only about 7 other people in there besides me.
            Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            But you're spending gas and snacks/beverages.

No boxing fans to come to your house and chip in $10/head?
            I live 4 miles from the theater, you always sneak in snacks if you want them, but unfortunately I can't drink beer in there. EIther way its way cheaper. And no one else chipped in with me on PPV since I only have 1 friend who is into boxing,and he bought them all solely for years without charging me so I never charged him for it.

Comment

The only fight apart from British fighters that should be on PPV here is Pac - May, all others are irrelevant and won't do good numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                But you're spending gas and snacks/beverages.

No boxing fans to come to your house and chip in $10/head?
                Boxing isn';t main stream. The days of 6 men in a room watching boxing are over, the sales are high but only one man is there watching.

Comment

This is BS! never had to pay for a foreign event with foreign fighters why start now? It should at least be for a discounted price. If I cant get a decent stream I will buy it. I always pay for PPv so will prob order it once ive calmed down a bit

Comment

Working...
                  X