X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Damn it!

No worries they're on my blacklist now. Along with Swansea and Chelsea.
    I hate Swansea even more so because when I bet on them they always mess it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
      I hate Swansea even more so because when I bet on them they always mess it up.
      I've stuck a fiver on them about 4 times this season with singles bets including today against Arsenal.

Got to draw the line.

Comment

• Anyone watch the Real Madrid game?

Comment

• What happened with Suarez? Deliberate?

Absolute **** of a person regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
            What happened with Suarez? Deliberate?

I wasn't watching what is he supposed to have done now?

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
              What happened with Suarez? Deliberate?

That is deliberate for me, his hand is out at a right-angle - not natural at all.

But the media bum off Liverpool. ESPN were all over them for being 1-0 up against a non-league side; if that was Chelsea or City in particular we'd be getting absolutely coated.

He cheated and he is a cheat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Just double checked my accumulator - Cardiff cost me £147.50.

Fuck you Cardiff.

Anyone notice how many teams it makes you resent if you gamble on football? The only team who consistently make me money are Man U just because I have guessed two of their scorelines this season.

I've never felt the same way about Ramires since he scored his pointless 4th goal against Norjajadaffjlund away which ruined me.
                United are very good team to bet on.. always bet on them to win or go win/draw no bet after a loss as well.. rarely lose 2 in a row

Also do well on Chelsea.. they beat Norwich 1-0 and netted me a LOT was a straight bet...

I would say Arsenal and City cost me the most...

Don't believe i have ever won a bet on Arsenal.. lost straight bets on them 3 or 4 times.. not against the hardest opposition either.. i absolutely ****ing hate the ****s..

City it's not so bad.. i lose money but don't mind seeing them lose either.. lost out a couple of times.. Unfortunately one time was in the ****ty europa cup were they went down to sporting.. i think.. the round after beating porto

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
                    Banter!

Especially as Ranger already has protective boot on and I'm assuming Best is also injured.

Comment

• Now Arsenal is trying to get Villa? .

Comment

Working...
                      X