No announcement yet.

15 year old kills entire family

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheNegation View Post
    Says the guy who supports the concept of eye for an eye.
    Yes I do. I also support showing a little respect to people that have passed. Not laughing smilies... I guess Im a monster.

Although, I prefer the term retributive justice. The punishment should fit the crime. You wanna actually lower crime rates? Bring in the retributive justice. If you know the punishment for drunk driving and injuring someone will be that youre gonna get run over by a car, or have the same injuries applied to you. I bet you would think twice before hopping behind the wheel drunk...

I know the quoted was probably supposed to be your big hum dinger line that you thought up or whatever, but lets be real here. USA is too ***** to hand out punishments that fit the crimes and this kid isnt gonna get tortured regardless of if I agree with Pac-Boy that he deserves something awful... Too much money in prisons to actually hand out justice.

Comment

Behead the kid and move on.

Comment

It's the Call of Duty generation.

Comment

Please explain to me how torturing someone is going to restore any type of balance to this situation, or bring understanding as to why this happened.

Someone who grabs an assault rifle and inexplicably murders his entire family, is clearly insane and if that's the case, which I can almost guarantee it is, I can assure you, that person is NOT thinking twice about enduring possible torture.

If the rest of the world and people in power subscribed to your ancient medieval reasoning, advances in medicine and understanding of our species would be non-existent. We'd still be raping rapists and stealing from thieves.
          who gives a flying **** why this happen? It happen!!! And whats to understand? You cant understand what happen? Hell i read the news and viewed the news and instantaneously knew what happen. If you need time understanding then you got issues of your own! Oh WTF....Restore Balance:WORD:? Gimmie a break! Restore this :ANWOD:!!! Torture the little bastard!!!
          The death penalty only works for the ones who are afraid to die.(and the easy way out) They even made that less painful [bunch of pu$$ies]) Killing yourself is your free will. Being tortured makes you wish you were dead! And i would show it on PPV! So it would leak out on the net an everyone can see.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
            Yes I do. I also support showing a little respect to people that have passed. Not laughing smilies... I guess Im a monster.

Although, I prefer the term retributive justice. The punishment should fit the crime. You wanna actually lower crime rates? Bring in the retributive justice. If you know the punishment for drunk driving and injuring someone will be that youre gonna get run over by a car, or have the same injuries applied to you. I bet you would think twice before hopping behind the wheel drunk...

I know the quoted was probably supposed to be your big hum dinger line that you thought up or whatever, but lets be real here. USA is too ***** to hand out punishments that fit the crimes and this kid isnt gonna get tortured regardless of if I agree with Pac-Boy that he deserves something awful... Too much money in prisons to actually hand out justice.
            Yeah, because if theres one thing drunks are known for its rational thinking.

Comment

Says the guy who supports the concept of eye for an eye.
              says the guy who thinks we should try and restore balance :WORD: and try to find understanding of the situation :WORD:! GTFO here with that bullshlt! Weve only been trying to do that for how long? Seems to be working well huh :ANWOD:?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
                Yeah, because if theres one thing drunks are known for its rational thinking.
                I could see that changing if there was a more fitting punishment handed out than a simple monetary fine and 3 square meals for however many years...

Pushing for more responsibility and accountability would be a great step in the right direction imo. If a person chooses to get drunk and doesnt take the steps prior to that to insure safety after the fact, then they are responsible for what happened regardless of a lack of "rational thinking" after getting drunk. Designated drivers, handing over keys, all things that can happen while sober to make sure a tragedy doesnt happen later due to poor judgement.

I apologize for going slightly off topic with drunk driving... Just an easy example for retributive justice.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  who gives a flying **** why this happen? It happen!!!
                  "It happen?" You're quite the scholar there, chief.

If nobody cares to understand WHY things happen, these things are going to keep on happening and I'm sorry there buddy, but torturing people isn't going to provide answers as to why.

Once again if we subscribed to your way of thinking, we'd have no understanding of anything. But we do, just like I know the reason you are so mentally inept is because of a variety of factors. Like your upbringing, your mother ingesting drugs and and alcohol during pregnancy, eating paint chips containing lead, being dropped on your head, doing hard drugs yourself, possibly dropping out high school. All could be contributing factors as to why.

And whats to understand? You cant understand what happen? Hell i read the news and viewed the news and instantaneously knew what happen.
                  Happen again? You do realize this is past tense, right? Oh yeah I forgot. You're ******ed.

Understanding what happened and understanding why it happened are two entirely different en******.

Oh WTF....Restore Balance:WORD:? Gimmie a break! Restore this :ANWOD:!!! Torture the little bastard!!!

The death penalty only works for the ones who are afraid to die.

(and the easy way out) They even made that less painful [bunch of pu$$ies]) Killing yourself is your free will. Being tortured makes you wish you were dead! And i would show it on PPV! So it would leak out on the net an everyone can see.
                  Honest question right here: Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid?

I'm not even going to bother responding to the rest of your drivel. It doesn't even warrant my time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post

Hey ******os,I didn't smile because of the incidents I was smiling because of the comments,it's always the same ****ing topic with the same ****ing opinions.

Do I think it was good what happened?? Of course not but there is fuk all I can do about it,there is a mass shooting especially in the states every two weeks or so (except the sandy hook hoax)...I would be one depressed mofaka if I took it to heart,nothing I can do about it..

But at least I'm not here pretending like you..pretend to e-mourn and act like I'm all sad about it..we know how you think so don't pretend you give a **** about those people.

Comment

"It happen?" You're quite the scholar there, chief.

If nobody cares to understand WHY things happen, these things are going to keep on happening and I'm sorry there buddy, but torturing people isn't going to provide answers as to why.

Once again if we subscribed to your way of thinking, we'd have no understanding of anything. But we do, just like I know the reason you are so mentally inept is because of a variety of factors. Like your upbringing, your mother ingesting drugs and and alcohol during pregnancy, eating paint chips containing lead, being dropped on your head, doing hard drugs yourself, possibly dropping out high school. All could be contributing factors as to why.

Happen again? You do realize this is past tense, right? Oh yeah I forgot. You're ******ed.

Understanding what happened and understanding why it happened are two entirely different en******.

Honest question right here: Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid?

I'm not even going to bother responding to the rest of your drivel. It doesn't even warrant my time.
                      Hehehehee:AOR: you know when you got under someone's skin when they can do nothing else but unleash name calling and verbal abuse! If you did find a spouse that would be dumb enough to be with a person like you...I feel sorry for her. Plus your verbal lashes are lame stupid and a tad bit gay. :WORD:
                      Mentioning someone's mother however just shows you are one who has no cooth or high standards. You're a weak feeble minded coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X