Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What conspiracy theories do you believe in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    Even if other advanced species are in our galaxy it's very unlikely that they will be humans.

Think of all the possibilities evolution presents.

damn when you look at it from the pic is like how can not other life forms exist.

*thinking he must go kill all the other me and become THE ONE*

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
      You two didn't answer the question. TS asked what conspiracy theories do you believe.

Your answer is zero? Curious.
      Depends on how you define conspiracy. I mean do I think the American govt orchestrated 9/11 in order to go to war? No, that's absurd, not because it isn't possible but when the fuk does the U.S need an excuse to bomb the **** out of brown people?

Do I think there are aliens? No, because it's an insult to the people of earth that were more than capable of building those giant structures and second, because earth is so small, to even find it would take a miracle.

The problem with all these cover ups and govt conspiracies is that they are unrealistic in actually being able to execute them. I mean we can't keep anything secret, yet we can mastermind these elaborate conspiracies that would require literally thousands of people to be involved.

I do think the govt and other agencies do things in secret, some that are behind our backs and go against our civil rights but the internet has made people insane when it comes to these things.

People just want to believe in things like aliens, the illuminati, big foot, chupacabra, 9/11 etc.....

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I can't stand when people spew consispracy theories about the government like "dude it's a ****ing govt cover-up." The government couldn't cover the President getting a ****ing *******, how the hell are they supposed to cover up inventing AIDS or some other ridiculously stupid assertion?
        Well, not go off on the deep end, but what happens deep within the military is totally separate than what happens in the white house.

There are security levels not even the President is entitled too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

Do I think there are aliens? No, because it's an insult to the people of earth that were more than capable of building those giant structures and second, because earth is so small, to even find it would take a miracle.

The problem with all these cover ups and govt conspiracies is that they are .
          Extraterrestrial life is not out of the question at all.

They may of put us here in the first place, then it wouldnt be too hard to find us.

You also aren't thinking of technologies they may have that would it EASY for them to find us.

Comment

http://www.cracked.com/article_15974...-happened.html

and Iran-Contra.

Comment

Depends on how you define conspiracy. I mean do I think the American govt orchestrated 9/11 in order to go to war? No, that's absurd, not because it isn't possible but when the fuk does the U.S need an excuse to bomb the **** out of brown people?

The problem with all these cover ups and govt conspiracies is that they are unrealistic in actually being able to execute them. I mean we can't keep anything secret, yet we can mastermind these elaborate conspiracies that would require literally thousands of people to be involved.

I do think the govt and other agencies do things in secret, some that are behind our backs and go against our civil rights but the internet has made people insane when it comes to these things.

People just want to believe in things like aliens, the illuminati, big foot, chupacabra, 9/11 etc.....
              So your answer is none then. Just wanted to know. Way too fried to really debate it right now.

A world where human beings didn't conspire it would be a hell of a place to live in though.
              Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 02-07-2013, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Extraterrestrial life is not out of the question at all.

They may of put us here in the first place, then it wouldnt be too hard to find us.

You also aren't thinking of technologies they may have that would it EASY for them to find us.
                I should have said if aliens have visited us. I do believe there's life out there, too many planets and solar systems not to be.

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                So your answer is none then. Just wanted to know. Way too fried to really debate it right now.

A world where human beings didn't conspire it would be a hell of a place to live in though.
                I didn't say none, just none of the idiotic ones that the internet thrives on.

Comment

I should have said if aliens have visited us. I do believe there's life out there, too many planets and solar systems not to be.

I didn't say none, just none of the idiotic ones that the internet thrives on.
                  If they did then what?

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    If they did then what?
                    IF is a big word with very little meaning. I only believe in things that can be proved. Suggesting that the pyramids in Egypt or Mexico were built by something other than people, is just making stuff up. If aliens have visited, prove it, show me....

I'm not big on the word "IF".

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                      1. I believe the government created aids
                      2. The president is just a puppet for the real masters of the world.
                      3. The US intentionally poisons fast food to keep people sick
                      4. 911 was orchestrated by the US.
                      5. We've made contact with others humans in other planets.
                      6. The US can create disasters like Hurricane sandy.
                      7. All human originated in Africa but the US covers that up.
                      8. Chem trails are real.
                      9. Control population.
                      You left out the most important one of all. The Christ Conspiracy.

Comment

Working...
                      X