Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Brock Keep Dos Santos Down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Could Brock Keep Dos Santos Down?

Yes or NO and Y?

Well it's hard to say until we see JDS having to get up off of his back.

Comment

i thin he can keep Junior down but i dont think hed be able to get close enough to take him down with the jab Dos Santos was throwing the other day. Brock isnt nearly as tough as Carwin imo

Comment

No because once Dos Santos started hitting him off a sprawl he's going to get into cover mode and get stopped.

Comment

Yes. Because of his body size, he is so massive that you can't get him off unless you scramble as soon as you hit the floor.

Will he is the question. From Cain Velasquez and Shane Carwin. If you bum rush him Vitor style, you can make quick work of him and he won't be able to use his size or wrestling ability.

Comment

Yes. Could he get him down? Tough to say. But due to Brock's sheer size and the fact that his 1000x the athlete that Carwin is, I think he could both get him down and keep him down.

Comment

No...

Believe it or not, Brock is not THAT big or strong. He's big, not superhuman.

They wanted you to believe that his wrestling would make the difference against Cain and look at what happened.

Comment

Ent it pretty clear now that Brock would of got beat just how Carwin did ?

Comment

No, he cannot. He would get his ass beat. He is a bum. I can't believe how that fraud was marketed as if he was some great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice Boy FTW View Post
                    Well it's hard to say until we see JDS having to get up off of his back.
                    This....

We've never seen JDS have a huge wrestler on top of him and having to get back to his feet. Hard to say....one can only speculate.

Cain did it but that's not a guarantee, the way he did was just amazing and very athletic.

Comment

Working...
                    X