No announcement yet.

Wow, Is Floyd Serious?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, Is Floyd Serious?

Go to Floyd website to the video page http://www.floydmayweather.com/videos/, look at the last three videos he has on his personal site.

It's starting to look like an obsession money may.

I dont mind. I hope he is obsessed so hopefully we get the fight.

Comment

If i had the money he had...id be nearly obsessed

Comment

Irrelevant.

P4P top 3

1. Pacquiao
        2. Martinez
        3. Donaire

Comment

I hope Pac can accept the test properly so this fight can happen.

Comment

pretty lame hes trying to discredit pac as not worth fighting due to losses that happen years and decades ago!.

when will he understand that someone losing a fight is not the end of the world,and infact often makes a fighter wake up and improve,pushing them forward to being better than they would ever be should they have not lost.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              I dont mind. I hope he is obsessed so hopefully we get the fight.
              I agree

Comment

Quite pathetic actually. Posting vids dating back 15yrs ago of Pac losing. LOL.

Being as Pac never really had an amateur career and jumped straight into the pro's, is it safe to say that overall Floyd has more losses than Pac? How many losses did Floyd have in the amateurs? 8?

Comment

Floyd is a man who lives by his own rules thats why he's the best

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    Quite pathetic actually. Posting vids dating back 15yrs ago of Pac losing. LOL.

Being as Pac never really had an amateur career and jumped straight into the pro's, is it safe to say that overall Floyd has more losses than Pac? How many losses did Floyd have in the amateurs? 8?

He started boxing and made the Philippines’ national amateur team; his room and board were paid for by the federal government, and he reportedly had 64 amateur fights (60-4)

http://www.canadastarboxing.com/Figh...ao-profile.htm

Comment

Working...
                    X