No announcement yet.

Amazing boxing video! Boxing and Bruce Lee: The Five Ways of Attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing boxing video! Boxing and Bruce Lee: The Five Ways of Attack

Watch how people run in here and say "oh he was an actor" he was a student of fighting...and to those who say that then why not say the same of trainers who have never fought in their lives..yet observed the sport,studied it and learned the science behind it.................just getting that out of the way...Bruce Lee was a fight junkie and loved the science behind it..

Comment

Some good stuff tgere

Some good stuff there.

Comment

I'm surprised this didn't get more comments. I really enjoy Wylie's breakdowns of past & current masters, quality stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          Impressive vids. I have been following his vids since Pac-Brad 1 analysis

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Watch how people run in here and say "oh he was an actor" he was a student of fighting...and to those who say that then why not say the same of trainers who have never fought in their lives..yet observed the sport,studied it and learned the science behind it.................just getting that out of the way...Bruce Lee was a fight junkie and loved the science behind it..
            Who calls trainers fighters though Larry?

What would you say if someone said Ray Arcel would beat Mike Tyson?

Angelo Dundee would beat George Foreman?

Would that make sense?

You don't need to fight to know fighting, as those trainers have shown.

Bruce Lee may know the art of fighting, he may not, it's hard to say. But one thing that's true is he wasn't a fighter.

Comment

Bruce Lee's JKD and Boxing go hand and hand.

Just my two cents, but I feel prime Judah was the best example of what perfect JKD would look like in boxing as far as stance, technique and offensive tools.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                Very good video! Boxingscene should make it mandatory to watch this video before you can sign up on this site. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post

the thing is posters here keep saying "Bruce would whoop X" without any reasonable basis.

Bruce Lee has been elevated to a god-like fighter that kicks everyone's asses based on here-say and fanboy-like anecdotes and not actual documented fights. That's kind of annoying.

Comment

Working...
                  X