Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latino Pound for pound list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cleto_reyes, why did you bump this old one instead of the newer one you made?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=538226

my list is already in there, which was made not too long ago. i'll try and update it at the end of the month if it needs updating.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      But, it's not though.
      it is though......

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
        it is though......
        It isn't though.

Unless you just watch fighters that come out on HBO and Showtime don't really follow the sport you would have that belief.

From the original definition of P4P, or resume, he belongs way higher than what most have him in.

Comment

It isn't though.

Unless you just watch fighters that come out on HBO and Showtime don't really follow the sport you would have that belief.

From the original definition of P4P, or resume, he belongs way higher than what most have him in.
          he has beat mediocre fighters besides vic and doesn't belong in top 5 at all

marquez,martinez,cotto,gamboa, etc are all miles ahead

Comment

he has beat mediocre fighters besides vic and doesn't belong in top 5 at all

marquez,martinez,cotto,gamboa, etc are all miles ahead
            Miles ahead? Actually do yourself a favor and follow the sport as a whole. Not just the fighters you see on HBO and Showtime.

Comment

Miles ahead? Actually do yourself a favor and follow the sport as a whole. Not just the fighters you see on HBO and Showtime.
              sorry if i don't follow every obscure fighter fighting other obscure fighters like moreno fighting the likes of Volodymyr Sydorenko

Comment

sorry if i don't follow every obscure fighter fighting other obscure fighters like moreno fighting the likes of Volodymyr Sydorenko
                Don't be sorry. Just don't comment on something you have no clue about. When your knowledge of the sport just ranges from HBO-Showtime and boxrec.

And, you won't sound ignorant to the subject.

Comment

cuz he's resume is weak as ****
                  Moreno's resume isn't weak. Especially considering his age.

But I definitely wouldn't put it against Marquez,Martinez, Cotto, or even Gamboa or Mares. You can actually argue even putting Salido in front of Moreno resume wise, but that's not the only thing I take into consideration when creating a p4p list. Truth be told, Sergio isn't up there based on his resume.

To each his own. Im expecting Anselmo to surpass a lot of these dudes in the next 2-3 years. Especially moving up to 122. It doesn't take much "obscure" research to know he's an elite fighter who will be dominating at an elite level for a very long time. But as of right now, that's an emotional observation more so than at it is one based on facts. Right now, Moreno isn't top 5 p4p.

Comment

Don't be sorry. Just don't comment on something you have no clue about. When your knowledge of the sport just ranges from HBO-Showtime and boxrec.

And, you won't sound ignorant to the subject.
                    no one really watches those obscure fights but you man

Comment

My new list
                      1. Juan Manuel Marquez
                      2. Sergio MArtinez
                      3. Miguel Cotto
                      4. Abner Mares
                      5. Canelo Alvarez
                      6. Anselmo Moreno
                      7. Julio Caser Chavez jr.
                      8. Roman Gonzalez
                      9. Orlando Salido