Felix diaz beats Adrian broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    petersons and broners trainers are awful
    they are one the same, broner trainer was in the corner for this fight with peterson and vice versa.

They both suck, they living off natural talent but they can shape em, real trainers like Robert Garcia, Joel Diaz, Buddy Mcgrit, Goosen, can make regular fighters compete and turn good fighters into elite.

Broner trainer and Lamont Trainer runs their horses into the ground dead.

Comment

Which Broner doe? The one who flushes $20's down the toilet or the one who rips up $100 bills? I think flushing $20's Broner beats Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Real talk...

Felix diaz that just fought Lamont peterson, beats Broner
        I agree. AB's feet aren't fast enough to deal with diaz's movement He would not be able to set his feet to get his power shots off on Diaz. Diaz like Spence Jr will be the most avoided 147 pounders cause they can beat most of the top guys right now.
        Last edited by HAY-B; 10-18-2015, 06:14 AM.

Comment

This fight was at 144 I'm sure Diaz would cut down for title fights and what not

But yeah he'd give Broner fits I was surprised at how strong he was to push Peterson back despite being only 5'5

Comment

I think Diaz beats Broner as well. His movement, speed and physical strength will all outclass Broner come fight night. Broner has cement feet, Diaz would box circles around him and throw punches in bunches while Broner catches damn near all of them due to his inefficient shoulder roll.

Good fight, I would love to watch this at 140.

Comment

Working...
            X