Khan fighting Pablo Cano next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Cano won 4 or 5 rounds?
    Yup. If you think Cano only won one round your crazy.

Comment

IMO Morales was doing better against Garcia I'm their first fight than he was doing against Cano

Comment

Khan would destroy Cano's face.

Comment

Cano sucks, but he did beat Paulie so they have a way to spin that its a good fight

Comment

I'm hoping for Lopez

Comment

If Phantom is right then that means Lopez is not willing to travel to the UK?

Comment

if it wasnt for cano face khan will get beat to submission.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  if it wasnt for cano face khan will get beat to submission.
                  Khan don't quit, he would find cano with ease. Cano is a terrible fight IMO I know khan wants to fight in the UK but if he can get a better fight in the states just go there!

Comment

Only seen Cano fight twice. Once when Morales cut him up and when he faced Malignaggi..which i thought he won.

He appears tough and durable, a risk Khan could mark up his face though. Could see him struggling with Khan's speed also.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                      He's not great but he's far from terrible. IMO he's gives anyone at 140 a tough fight. Cano is always in good fights, the fights with Morales, Monterossa, Perez, and Malignaggi would all fun to watch.
                      Khan vs Cano is a good fight and if Khan can't beat Cano at this point he's not going to be champion at 140 anytime soon.
                      the fight with malignaggi was fun to watch? it was excruciating surgery style painful. malignaggi ran around jabbing at air while cano hit him for 12 rounds. it was only fun when paulie ate canvas.

Comment

Working...
                      X