No announcement yet.

Guerrero and Broner Face Off at weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    I'm amazed at how idiotic people still are about that stereotype. If you look at true independent studies that have been conducted on the subject you'd realize it's a common myth. You ever been in a hot climate and your **** hangs lower limp than when you're in a colder climate limp? It's ridiculous that in a boxing forum uneducated people always have to bring up race, ****sexuality, or dick size.

Broner has skills but he hasn't been tested yet... he looks very promising but he's a moron outside the ring and he tries way too hard. I could give 2 ****s what he does outside the ring as long as he takes care of business inside the ring. I can hate his persona but like him as a fighter... I'm still not sold on him yet though. I don't think he was shook at all... I think he purposely didn't look at Guerrero since he thinks he's superior and elite even though he hasn't proved **** yet. Broner didn't make weight for his last fight and fought at 147lbs... so if he's willing to run his mouth he should fight Guerrero at 147lbs or shut the hell up. I'm so sick of these fighters that haven't proven **** but act like they have and feel entitled. Guerrero and Broner are alike in that aspect so this fight actually makes some sense. It'd be nice to see Broner in a live fight with a guy his size for once.
    Guerrero has the antidote for Broner and that's a good jab. I'm not sold on Broner at all but perhaps he proves me wrong. I'll take this fight at 140 or even 147 but even then it would be bittersweet because, given his opposition, I still don't understand why Broner is being featured on HBO.

Comment

• guerrero gets ko'ed in 8......

broner a G!

Comment

• Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
        Why would Broner's 0 piss anyone off?..

He brags about it like if he's actually fought a threat who could've taken that from him...we ALL know that's not the case..
        Ponce De Leon wasn't a threat on paper but he arguably took his O.

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        I find it surprising that you don't think it's possible for one boxer to intimidate and/or unsettle another outside of the ring.
        They fight for a living and you think they're gonna be intimidated by words? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          I'm not a fan of Broner and if these two ever square off, I like Guerrero to win going away. But the reaction here from some is damn near embarrassing. I get that some of you guys are closet racists and I feel you--If I had a little wee-wee I'd take it out on others too. The rest of y'all let your hate cloud your logic so bad that you surmise things from this video that even Ray Charles would call BS on. Clearly, boxing isn't for you. A quick google search oughta direct you to a Real Housewives forum where your dainty ass belongs.
          Dats Raycist mayne! Deez crackaz just beez hating on adrien broner! Dat boy der is da troof!

Comment

Working...
          X