No announcement yet.

Who's out there for Manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by comanick View Post
    im with you on that too but im pretty sure manny doesnt feel that way. At this point manny needs money and i dont see any other big money fights for him besides floyd.
    well that's Pac's fault isn't it? And not really our concern.

Just saying, there are fights for him at 147 and he will be making money regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by comanick View Post
      im with you on that too but im pretty sure manny doesnt feel that way. At this point manny needs money and i dont see any other big money fights for him besides floyd.
      yep youre right. well thats what happens when your a puppet and your puppet master doesnt let you make the money you deserve to be making. oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
        Berto, Ortiz, Brook, Marquez IV
        Bob won't do a non inhouse fight... Berto/Ortiz naw, MAYBE K Brook cuz they'd let Bob handle all the numbers, as long as the check clears they'll be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i guess this was thread 999
          Hey, I'm not gonna whip out my jank so you can suck it.... Stop following me and begging please POLICE, HELP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
            well that's Pac's fault isn't it? And not really our concern.

Just saying, there are fights for him at 147 and he will be making money regardless.
            Well yeah technically there are fights out there but i just dont see him taking on these lesser names just to have to split a small pot with another promoter and considering every fighter you mentioned actually has a chance to win. The risk is too big for the small reward. Even if pac was ok with it arum sure wont be.

Comment

I am sure Arum will find somebody to sign to come and fight Pacquiao

Rios is a STRONG POSSIBILITY!

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                Bob won't do a non inhouse fight... Berto/Ortiz naw, MAYBE K Brook cuz they'd let Bob handle all the numbers, as long as the check clears they'll be happy.
                Nah- Golden Boy owns the rights to Kell Brook in the US so you can forget about that.

Comment

This fight will still be out there for Manny:

Comment

Promotional BS aside, Berto, Ortiz, Alexander, Mayweather, Marquez, Brook, Mike Jones, Maidana, Mattyse, maybe Judah

Comment

If Berto beats Ortiz in a good fight he would be a good canditate.

His speed, right hand and holding styles would give Pac a lot of problems.

Not saying that Berto would win but it would be a tough ugly fight for Pac

Comment

Working...
                      X