No announcement yet.

Macho/Crazy fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macho/Crazy fighters

I'm thinking like Duran, Tapia and Mayorga, anybody know any guys showing machismo like this??

Evander Holyfield spent the mid 80s in violent cruserweight title fights, but he decided that wasn't enough and began chasing Mike Tyson. He went up to the Heavyweight division and fought two,toe-to-toe for the most part of the most ferocious punchers of all time in Tyson and Foreman, Lewis and three wars with Riddick Bowe.

It doesn't get crazier/braver than Real Deal.

Comment

Yeah man I hear you. But I mean more antics. Like Mayorga going crazy in press conferences and letting Forrest smash him in the face.

Comment

Jorge Paez was one crazy ******* in the ring. a pretty damn good fighter too, his style was difficult to figure out. used to be in a circus.

Max Baer was also known as quite a clown in the ring, but at the same time when he was focused he was a very heavy hitter

Also Hamed and his annoying style and in ring attitude, but with lots of power.

Comment

I will check Paez out mate. Duran was crazy in the build up to Leonard 1.

Comment

Good shout on Johnny Tapia.

One active fighter who I genuinely believe has actual mental problems is Derek Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
              Jorge Paez was one crazy ******* in the ring. a pretty damn good fighter too, his style was difficult to figure out. used to be in a circus.

Max Baer was also known as quite a clown in the ring, but at the same time when he was focused he was a very heavy hitter

Also Hamed and his annoying style and in ring attitude, but with lots of power.
              You didn't dig the prince?

From the entrances, to the taunting and the devastating knockout, I thought he was terrific showman. Can never have enough of that, in my opinion.

Comment

I've grown up watching Naz and i'm from outskirts of Sheffield and everybody in Sheffield knows him and his brothers are wankers haha.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Good shout on Johnny Tapia.

One active fighter who I genuinely believe has actual mental problems is Derek Chisora.
                  Agreed. I remember watching when he bit that guys shoulder.

Comment

First name that just Springs out at u is Ricardo Mayorga!

Vinny Paz was a bit crazy in there

Like Dan says Del Boy Chisora is an out and out nutter

Riddick Bowe?

Comment

Working...
                    X