Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are they delaying releasing Manny/Mosley PPV numbers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are they delaying releasing Manny/Mosley PPV numbers?

Anybody know the number?

Maybe Arum is doing this coz he is baiting HBO and Showtime? Im not sure, just my speculation...

Comment

From Kevin Iole: "I spoke to Bob Arum regarding Pacquiao-Mosley PPV numbers. He said it's definitely above 1.3 million. However, they aren't able to project a final number, as HBO is, because HBO has done PPV cards for so long. Arum said all satellite and cable systems that are in are coming in at 15 to 30 percent higher than they did for Pacquiao-Margarito. That fight did 1.15 million. However, because they have to count the numbers on Pacquiao-Mosley by themselves and haven't done it previously, a true, final number won't be available for, as he put it, months."

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/aikg1o
      Last edited by Pocket Dogs!; 05-27-2011, 06:59 PM.

Comment

...so that *****s and pachaters like you can make threads like these?

bob arum lurks here didn't you know?

:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
          From Kevin Iole: "I spoke to Bob Arum regarding Pacquiao-Mosley PPV numbers. He said it's definitely above 1.3 million. However, they aren't able to project a final number, as HBO is, because HBO has done PPV cards for so long. Arum said all satellite and cable systems that are in are coming in at 15 to 30 percent higher than they did for Pacquiao-Margarito. That fight did 1.15 million. However, because they have to count the numbers on Pacquiao-Mosley by themselves and haven't done it previously, a true, final number won't be available for, as he put it, months."

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/aikg1o
          I wonder what Showtime does for MMA cards then??

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            I wonder what Showtime does for MMA cards then??
            I was gonna say that, thanks. If people fall for that then i got a bridge for sale.
            ShowTime was still doing PPVs while HBO was doing PPVs, it's not like they stopped and shyt changed just for this fight.
            What makes counting this fights numbers any different than the other ShowTime PPVs?

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
              I was gonna say that, thanks. If people fall for that then i got a bridge for sale.
              ShowTime was still doing PPVs while HBO was doing PPVs, it's not like they stopped and shyt changed just for this fight.
              What makes counting this fights numbers any different than the other ShowTime PPVs?
              smoke and mirrors my friends. nothing more than that.

Comment

Working...
              X