No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Giovani Segura 108, Ivan Calderon 107

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
    Yeah but my point was that calderon was the favorite no matter what. But most of your fellow posters event the neutral ones where choosing calderon which makes the victory great and bc he did something nobody else had done and that was that he took his undefeated record.
    and i was in onther thread about, i didnt go on ginore bro when the other dude came to chat. but yeah segura gets much props for that. im just saying he wasnt like douglass vs tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
      and i was in onther thread about, i didnt go on ginore bro when the other dude came to chat. but yeah segura gets much props for that. im just saying he wasnt like douglass vs tyson.
      Now your being silly. Tyson douglas type of upset only happens once in awhile. The segura calderon was an upset but not a huge like that but still pretty big bc people thought of calderon of this great boxer who wouldnt be hit by a crude brawler like segura

Comment

Now your being silly. Tyson douglas type of upset only happens once in awhile. The segura calderon was an upset but not a huge like that but still pretty big bc people thought of calderon of this great boxer who wouldnt be hit by a crude brawler like segura
        i hear u. it was a big win for him. that fight was pretty ****in good too. calderon was crackin segura but that body work was a killer. u mexican m*ther ****ers are smart, all of ya pound the body more then anything. it gets overlooked cuz it aint flashy like the headshots but anyone who has ever boxed knows body shots ****in HURT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
          i hear u. it was a big win for him. that fight was pretty ****in good too. calderon was crackin segura but that body work was a killer. u mexican m*ther ****ers are smart, all of ya pound the body more then anything. it gets overlooked cuz it aint flashy like the headshots but anyone who has ever boxed knows body shots ****in HURT!!!!
          Well segura is not hard to hit and gets hit but his chin is incredible. And yeah it was the body work that did him in you can move your head all you want but your body will always be there to be hit. And segura is a smart boxer and knows this and has stated in many interviews that the body is the key and that he will attack it again. And if he does this i dont think calderon can do anythig about it.

Comment

Well segura is not hard to hit and gets hit but his chin is incredible. And yeah it was the body work that did him in you can move your head all you want but your body will always be there to be hit. And segura is a smart boxer and knows this and has stated in many interviews that the body is the key and that he will attack it again. And if he does this i dont think calderon can do anythig about it.
            after seeing the first i kinda agree. calderon is the dog now and if he does find a way to win it would be great. i wish him luck. just hope its a good fight overall even if the outcome sucks for us bori's.

Comment

segura looks cute as ****.... :wank: no ****..

Comment

Working...
              X