No announcement yet.

Anybody like ecstacy ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
    Lucky you, we cant get our hands on any decent speedy hits in ny. One of the reasons I stopped doing it.
    lol people are crazy my friends were doing that **** a couple of weeks back they were acting kinda funny and ****

Comment

earlier this decade, when i was knee deep into the rave scene, thurday to sunday, i was usually rollin...

but i got tired of it...i like sleeping too much to get fully addicted

Comment

i won't do E anymore. it's the best high ever but waking up the next morning is soooooo depressing. you stare at the ceiling for 4 hours wondering why this world even bothered with you.

last time i did E was on accident. i was helpin my buddy move and stumbled on 2 pills. he told me they were E pills but i was drunk and they looked EXACTLY like those little cinnamon Altoid mints so i decided to call his bluff.
        once they didn't taste like cinnamon i knew i was in trouble. i passed out for an hour and woke up stroking my thigh. he'd left by then and i was all by myself high as a kite on E with nothing to do so i did what any rational person would do............called every single person in my contact list and told them how much i loved em.

that took me about an hour so after that i called a cab and got a ride to the strip club. after that i really don't remember a lot but my bank account was down $700 the next day.

Comment

Out of all the drugs ive done, E has to be the best without a doubt, the only problem i have with it tho is the come down the next day, its brutal. also it isnt really good for your teeth espcially if your sitting their grinding them all nite i only do drugs the odd time these days, very rarely.

Heres a quality choon from my younger days.

Comment

Originally posted by spare moody View Post

by then and i was all by myself high as a kite on e with nothing to do so i did what any rational person would do............called every single person in my contact list and told them how much i loved em.

lmmfao!!!!!! Rollllllllliin!!!!

Comment

thats the most crazy thing i have ever done...

lsd + ecstasy... = candyflip

still... i regrett..... but it was those were the best/crazy/funniest/ trips of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
                Out of all the drugs ive done, E has to be the best without a doubt, the only problem i have with it tho is the come down the next day, its brutal. also it isnt really good for your teeth espcially if your sitting their grinding them all nite i only do drugs the odd time these days, very rarely.

Heres a quality choon from my younger days.

I don't take many drugs either these days mate but when I was younger I used to take far too much s--t .

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post

still... i regrett..... but it was those were the best/crazy/funniest/ trips of my life.

i thought candyflipping was acid + extasy? that's what we called it here in cali

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post

Last edited by alza1988; 11-07-2015, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      i thought candyflipping was acid + extasy? that's what we called it here in cali
                      mak.. lsd is the cientific name for acid..

Comment

Working...
                      X