• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pascal in January.
    Stevenson in the summer.
    Ward in the winter.
    One can only dream, right?

Comment

BS unnecessary rematch that is an easy payday for kov. Put this on PBC and the TS and those like him would complain and say they are not going to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        BS unnecessary rematch that is an easy payday for kov. Put this on PBC and the TS and those like him would complain and say they are not going to watch.
        That's not true, Big Dunn.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          That's not true, Big Dunn.
          You sure? Either way this is a pointless fight. I just hope the new HBO guy brings haymon back. Kov has no one to fight worth watching.

Comment

Let us not forget, to get the fight in the first place Kov had to agree to the rematch clause. Pascal used it. He wants to avenge his loss. I don't blame him. He'll get KTFO again, but he wants to compete.

While I don't need this fight, I am not going to cry about it.

Comment

I was not happy when I read this re-match was happening. Its going to end like Drago-Creed did.

Buuuuuuut....I guess that its better to stay active than not fight at all.

Sean Monaghan was offered to fight Sergey in Russia in November but shamed the entire Irish community by turning it down smdh.

Comment

I will enjoy watching Kovalev destroy Pascal again

Comment

I can't see any point in this fight at all considering how the first one went.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    I can't see any point in this fight at all considering how the first one went.
                    Some people felt it was stopped too soon.

Comment

dont even why team kovalev fell for this rematch, except maybe the first one did great $$$$wise

Comment

Working...
                      X