Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I find despicable about Muslim terrorists is that they target innocent civilians including women and children, instead of fighting the military of the countries they feel at war with.

And it's nothing new. Back during the Algerian War of the late 1950's and early 1960's, they had a strategy of targeting French teenagers at cafes.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      Thats my issue with all of this. Is that i dont like to paint a huge religion with so many different facets with the same brush. Its way more than just religious. Its very political, ideological, cultural etc.
      Yes because you're so diverse, so open-minded and tolerant, so admirably multicultural. You're giving us all like total hard-ons with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        Yes because you're so diverse, so open-minded and tolerant, so admirably multicultural. You're giving us all like total hard-ons with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          Israeli funded attack.
          ******ed post!.
          Red K sent!.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            The madness the liberals are making has to stop.

We are at war with these people.

They want to bring death and destruction upon Europe.

The Nazi liberal scum will be responsible for the death of Europe. Truly horrible.
            Nazi and liberal scum are opposites. You think the Nazi's would have allowed Muslims to infiltrate europe?

Comment

• If moderate Muslim are really against ISIS they should stand up and fight them. The problem is they seem to sympathize with them and share 98% of what ISIS stand for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                to be fair, Russia has a very large muslim population, places like the republics of Bashkortostan and Tatarstan have a muslim majority, orthodox christians have a relatively peaceful co-existence with the indigenous muslims there. the capital city of Bashkortostan is a very modern place compared to the ****holes we associate muslims with. there must be something in that arab water...
                Strange things happen when you know Putin will crush you if you misbehave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                  Do tell us, How will we FIX muslim/islam?.
                  Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  Don't let any more into Europe for a start.

I have actually nothing against Islam, but its followers are not assimilating properly and section of its adherents have become a threat to security. There's no way of knowing which ones are good and which ones are bad, indeed it can change at different points in their lives so the only solution I can see for Europe to ensure they stay in their own countries.

That is not the FIX for CANCER that is ISLAM. We need to tell the world what it is from the CORE!. Every single person on this planet should know what it is and do not sugar coat it and say 'IT IS A RELIGION OF PEACE BULLCRAP!".

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    If moderate Muslim are really against ISIS they should stand up and fight them. The problem is they seem to sympathize with them and share 98% of what ISIS stand for.
                    Exactly. I have yet to see a single protest rally of muslims condemning their brothers who commit these atrocities. 1.5 billion of them spread across the globe, constantly getting attention for 3+ decades now and not one single protest demonstration of muslims showing that they're against their terrorist brothers and sisters. Why? Because on the contrary they will call you racist if you even suggest them this idea, and two: they all secretly agree with them.

The only time mudslims care about islamic attacks, are shia muslims who are the victims of sunni attacks and vice versa.

If the attacks are on western victims like yesterday? They all love it but most won't admit it. Some are such scum that they claim how sorry they feel for them, and then have the audacity to justify it by pointing to "reasons" like France's involvement in pisslamic countries or allahr forbid, working with super evil jews of Israel.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      I wouldnt disagree with that poll.

But the trouble with polls is, they arent very reliable.
                      This one for example seems to contradict yours.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31293196

Yours is much older, but i like i said, Muslims in general arent a fan of true free speech. It stops at their religion.

Thats my issue with all of this. Is that i dont like to paint a huge religion with so many different facets with the same brush. Its way more than just religious. Its very political, ideological, cultural etc.
                      Do you agree that ISLAM is a vile and violent religion,That it's FALSE prophet is a VILE,murderous pedophile?.

YES OR NO.

no yes but.......kind of answer to this and if you ignore it you are one of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X