Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Hints Matthysse Could Land Pacquiao Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Haymon is involved I don't see the Khan fight happening. At this point Khan just needs to fight a top Welterweight. I don't even care who at this point. It's a joke that he is still fighting bums and Jr Welterweights. Either rematch Garcia or fight one of the top guys at 147. Brook, Thurman, Porter, ect

Comment

Aint going to happen..

Comment

This is a fight I would pay to see.

Comment

Two chicken chasers head to head NO Running NO Chasing and it's a guarantee to please the fans!

I am pullin fer Lucas this here sattdy nite!!!!!

Fights are back !!!!!!!

Comment

Postol is going to beat Lucas..

Comment

imo this a walk thru for pacquioa bordering on a berto type pick i mean think about it matysee has lost pretty much every big fight hes ever been in people over reacted over a couple knockouts from matysee but come on lets not make this something its not and lets not pretend its something its not. To me its pac version of picking berto if u lined all 5 guys out in order from hardest to easiest for pac it would be something like this Brook,crawford,khan, marquez, matyssee. I dont blame him if he picks matyysee but there is no doubt at least imo that hes the easiest pick and i dont see his style giving manny any problems. I think manny shreds him apart but i do think after fighting mayweather manny will want to fight someone who will stand right in front of him and be easy to hit which is not crawford khan or even brook

Comment

Pac-Matthysse would be awesome.

Matthysse's eye could be a problem though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                  imo this a walk thru for pacquioa bordering on a berto type pick i mean think about it matysee has lost pretty much every big fight hes ever been in people over reacted over a couple knockouts from matysee but come on lets not make this something its not and lets not pretend its something its not. To me its pac version of picking berto if u lined all 5 guys out in order from hardest to easiest for pac it would be something like this Brook,crawford,khan, marquez, matyssee. I dont blame him if he picks matyysee but there is no doubt at least imo that hes the easiest pick and i dont see his style giving manny any problems. I think manny shreds him apart but i do think after fighting mayweather manny will want to fight someone who will stand right in front of him and be easy to hit which is not crawford khan or even brook
                  matthysse on par with berto? current berto? ok....

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    matthysse on par with berto? current berto? ok....
                    absolutely i mean what makes him any different seriously? both lose whenever they face top notch fighters they go life and death with journey man brawlers i mean seriously what is matysee biggest win? provo? peterson? come on man i mean im being dead serious and i have felt this way long before the manny fight was a possibility i just dont see matysee as good as others do. Yes hes a good fighter but hes not top of the line type stuff i mean would u put ur money on matysee over berto? Would u put ur money on matysee over any of the other options? i sure as hell think brook and crawford would beat him fairly easy. i dont blame manny for making the fight but lets talk about it like it is its the easiest fight for manny that top rank can sell as a somewhat competitive fight and be able to use the excuses of his injury and getting back on track after the loss they can sell that it will be more entertaining etc etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                      It's obvious Oscar and Arum rather work with each other then Khan/Haymon. Which is fine. Let Khan fight Thurman, Garcia, or Maidana then get wrecked again.
                      haha you actually think haymon would match up con with any of them? Maybe garcia, but they'll all continue fighting bums to "build up" a fight between them. Ala quillen-jacobs

Comment

Working...
                      X